Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight (Merged)

Ducado said:
MCFC BOB said:
I still think that this Blackpool win was a huge let off for us. Surely Mancini and the lads can see that we can lose our top 4 status a lot quicker than we can gain it. And unless we start to pick up our form Tottenham will continue to be a danger. Our form has rapidly deteriorated in the past two months, with only 3 wins out of the last 8 -- that is not top four form. On other days Tottenham will start to convert the chances they had tonight and pick up the points. Spurs won't win every game from now until the end of the season, but we won't either. And Chelsea are still snapping at our heels as well.

Be careful, Blues. This is a good night, but it could all be ruined in 5 days' time.

Your a little bundle of joy tonight aren't you
A true beaken of light haha.

80s Shorts said:
MCFC BOB said:
I still think that this Blackpool win was a huge let off for us. Surely Mancini and the lads can see that we can lose our top 4 status a lot quicker than we can gain it. And unless we start to pick up our form Tottenham will continue to be a danger. Our form has rapidly deteriorated in the past two months, with only 3 wins out of the last 8 -- that is not top four form. On other days Tottenham will start to convert the chances they had tonight and pick up the points. Spurs won't win every game from now until the end of the season, but we won't either. And Chelsea are still snapping at our heels as well.

Be careful, Blues. This is a good night, but it could all be ruined in 5 days' time.

so u still got that noose around ur neck u depressing btard.
Alright.

We play Fulham next weekend, and we've never won a game in which the official we have has been reffing. Spurs win next week and we don't, and they're level on points with us.

Just a thought.

MCFC BOB said:
80s Shorts said:
Alright.

We play Fulham next weekend, and we've never won a game in which the official we have has been reffing. Spurs win next week and we don't, and they're level on points with us.

Just a thought.

Bloody hell mate, anything can happen in Football, no point getting all worried about it just enjoy the ride, whilst you can

MCFC BOB said:
80s Shorts said:
Alright.

Just a thought.

We also win next week and Spurs don't and we go 5 points above them.

Is your glass half full or half empty?

MCFC BOB said:

Just a thought.

Mario back. Tevez and Dzeko finally understanding each other. Silva supplying sublime passes. We will be alright. A tenner says we win?

Re: Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight

Dom38 said:
They won't even have their European hangover because they've not played for a week, and Blackpool are pretty much in freefall.

That said, I'm expecting a heroic 2-0 up to Blackpool before their one-dimensional tactics are shown up and they concede 3. Just like in the United match.

You were saying?

WNRH said:
MCFC BOB said:
Alright.

Just a thought.

We also win next week and Spurs don't and we go 5 points above them.

Is your glass half full or half empty?
I'm neither. The entire season isn't based on this game, and anything could happen form here on in. I know it's cliché, but the season starts now. It's a great result, but I'm just not getting too giddy.

---

didactic said:
MCFC BOB said:

Just a thought.

Mario back. Tevez and Dzeko finally understanding each other. Silva supplying sublime passes. We will be alright. A tenner says we win?
Mario is back, and Silva is supplying fantastic passes. I'll grant you that.

However, Dzeko and Tevez playing well against a defeated and weary Notts County defence when the game was almost over doesn't mean they're "finally understanding eachother."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.