Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight (Merged)

how nice for a change that the footballing gods are smiling down on us instead of kicking us in the bollocks...

no doubt twitchy arry will be blaming the pitch,the ref,the bright orange kit,the trams running late,the pleasure beach being shut through the week,the horses shitting on the road,joe jordan missing several teeth,jet lag from the trip to italy,the donkeys only doing half days,no facking pie n mash on the facking promenade,ian holloway talking utter shite,the rockmakers not making "SPURS FOR THE TITLE" style rock,hen parties,stag do`s....

and best of all,that fat,ugly,obese,pig in knickers,smug orrible spurs slag,fuckin fat clare tomlinson having to read out on sky sports news that a pub team from ooop north beat her beloved tottingham.....

don`t forget to smile clare.....

I don't know how Blackpool managed that, they were poor despite what the commentators said, but Spurs continually wasted good attacking situations and defended really poorly. Case of Spurs beating themselves.

If that was City we'd be tearing our hair out, and some would be for sacking the manager.

MCFC BOB said:
I still think that this Blackpool win was a huge let off for us. Surely Mancini and the lads can see that we can lose our top 4 status a lot quicker than we can gain it. And unless we start to pick up our form Tottenham will continue to be a danger. Our form has rapidly deteriorated in the past two months, with only 3 wins out of the last 8 -- that is not top four form. On other days Tottenham will start to convert the chances they had tonight and pick up the points. Spurs won't win every game from now until the end of the season, but we won't either. And Chelsea are still snapping at our heels as well.

Be careful, Blues. This is a good night, but it could all be ruined in 5 days' time.

so u still got that noose around ur neck u depressing btard.

MCFC BOB said:
I still think that this Blackpool win was a huge let off for us. Surely Mancini and the lads can see that we can lose our top 4 status a lot quicker than we can gain it. And unless we start to pick up our form Tottenham will continue to be a danger. Our form has rapidly deteriorated in the past two months, with only 3 wins out of the last 8 -- that is not top four form. On other days Tottenham will start to convert the chances they had tonight and pick up the points. Spurs won't win every game from now until the end of the season, but we won't either. And Chelsea are still snapping at our heels as well.

Be careful, Blues. This is a good night, but it could all be ruined in 5 days' time.

Your a little bundle of joy tonight aren't you

Marvin said:
I don't know how Blackpool managed that, they were poor despite what the commentators said, but Spurs continually wasted good attacking situations and defended really poorly. Case of Spurs beating themselves.

If that was City we'd be tearing our hair out, and some would be for sacking the manager.

Dismal Dave and Prestwich Blues have become spuds for the evening just so they can go on the spuds forums and call for Arrys head.

I thought Spurs were a far better team and will easily finish above us this season?

Rax said:
Wexford Blue said:
Was just about to say "No Spurs fans on here tonight"... lol
To only show my face when we're winning would be a bit crap.

I thought it only fair to read a bit of your gloating tonight before calling you all bastards and storming off to put a cat in a bin or something.

It's all part of Harry's plan mind you. It's well known that 92% of the time the team in 3rd place at the end of February fails to qualify for the CL and gets relegated the next season. It's to do with the way the constellations line up. Fortunately, Harry's a qualified astrologer and knew to make sure we avoid that fate.

Personally, I'm waiting for the DVD to come out.

Admire you for coming on Rax, and if truth be told, you didn't deserve to lose tonight, but over the last 6 or 7 league games you have been lucky to win some games.

It happens and i'm pretty sure Spurs will be stronger for it.

Re: What a night!

I love football. Maybe all those who had their lips wrapped around 'Arrys member after the Milan game will loosen up a little bit.

All to play for. Come on City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.