Blackpool

Swales lives said:
Loved our games at Blackpool in the 80s had some top laughs.
was just gonna say the same.Blackpool away in the 80's was pure mayhem! Great fun though.I love the shithole that is Blackpool

Would love it if Blackpool got into the prem! Only 5 min walk round the corner lol shame about the ground tho its a shit hole!

Imagine a huge 200 a side game of football on the beach :D

I spent many a happy day in Blackpool and they're a team I always look out for. Don't know how I'd feel about them if they actually got to the Prem as all the other teams I have a soft spot for are totally shite! :)

Anyway, if they did, there's no chance that we'd play them on a Sat or Sunday. It is nailed on for Monday night as it is with Liverpool, Everton, Rags. No way would the police have it these days I'm afraid.

squirtyflower said:
corky1970 said:
im sorry, cant get my head round the thought of Blackpool in the Prem.

ill need a shrink if they make it . the world is going mad !!

one thing i do know, if they do make it, there will be a lot of Blues visiting STD clinics after an away trip.

The NHS wont cope
i remember them being in the first division in the seventies

Do you remember Micky Walsh's goal of the season, about 75ish...?

1_barry_conlon said:
squirtyflower said:
i remember them being in the first division in the seventies
i can't no
i remember every time we went i ended up freezing my bollocks off, didn't seem to matter what time of the year it was either

Do you remember Micky Walsh's goal of the season, about 75ish...?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.