Blaise Matuidi

MillionDollarDream said:
His contract lawsuit isn't a matter of opinion which is a major reason why he hasn't resigned or signed anywhere else for that matter.
Yea and for people wanting more info check out Julien Laurens on twitter he's a Psg supporter who works in london. Matuidi and cabaye are completely different players so the 1 in 1 out thing isn't accurate

Just watched this and it looks like he'd be a backup to Fernandinho.

He seems to strike a ball very strange. It's got my all woozy. Seriously I feel ill from watching him.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XkdXVpuVSk[/youtube]

Goo said:
Why are PSG getting rid of him?
they aren't. He has agent legal issues. So he can't sign with anyone until that is resolved. Based on that, papers are linking City to a top midfielder with a winding down contract. In reality, it us only winding down coz he is barred from signing anywhere until his agency issues are settled.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:48 am --<br /><br />
TonyM said:
Just watched this and it looks like he'd be a backup to Fernandinho.

He seems to strike a ball very strange. It's got my all woozy. Seriously I feel ill from watching him.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XkdXVpuVSk[/youtube]
I have said it already, nothing about his style fits our philosophy. He has an engine, and runs forever. But his technique, touch and passing skills are below average.

Brother of one of my colleagues (sit next to him in my office in Paris) handles a certain element of PSG training.

Says that there will certainly be no departures this winter AND that if Matuidi stays with his old agent (not Raiola) he will deffo stay at PSG.

Anything could happen if he changes to Raiola, but probably best not to have him (as he says that Raiola is there ALL THE TIME at the Camp des Loges (OK, he does represent Ibra, Matuidi & Maxwell, but we can't pretend he is best friends with Txiki & Ferran either).

Manchester City are set to launch a late, cut-price bid to sign Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Blaise Matuidi this week, Goal understands.

The France international, 26, is out of contract this summer and has demanded at least a doubling of his current £40k-a-week wages to pen a new deal at Le Parc des Princes.

The stand-off over Matuidi's new contract is one underlying reason behind PSG's pursuit of Newcastle midfielder Yohan Cabaye - and with that £20 million switch close to completion, the French outfit are willing to consider offers for their defensive midfielder.

At this late stage in the window, the chances of concluding a deal are touch-and-go, but City boss Manuel Pellegrini sees the 26-year-old as an ideal addition to bolster his side's title charge in the second half of the season.

And rather than lose Matuidi for nothing at the end of the season, City believe that PSG would consider offers as low as £3m.

That would enable Pellegrini's side to offer hugely improved contract terms, with City prepared to pay Matuidi a £3.5m signing-on fee and £100k-a-week wages.

Pellegrini's keenness to add to his midfield options was underlined in Saturday's 4-2 FA Cup win over Championship outfit Watford, during which the Chilean was forced to push centre-half Michel Demichelis into a defensive midfield position.

City are currently second in the Premier League table, but have yet to add to their squad this month after spending more than £100m last summer.

Title rivals Chelsea, meanwhile, have already brought in Nemanja Matic and Mohamed Salah - the latter a straight swap for Juan Mata following his move to Manchester United - while Arsenal are desperately trying to conclude a deal to sign Schalke forward Julien Draxler having sent a delegation to Germany to negotiate a potential transfer.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2014/01/28/4575790/-

I have said it already, nothing about his style fits our philosophy. He has an engine, and runs forever. But his technique, touch and passing skills are below average.[/quote]

Disagree, I think the way he presses the ball is exactly what pelligrini will be looking for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.