Blaise Matuidi

BringBackSwales said:
mashiur09 said:
SwiftBlue said:
This has come from PSG President Nasser Al-Khelaifi today:

"Interest from Manchester City in Matuidi? I am not worried because they know that if they touch one of our players, then we will be in opposition to them, and we will go and contact their players too," he told L'Equipe.
"We respect all clubs, but if a club tries to buy one of our players, then it will have to face consequences.
"I don't aim this at Manchester City, as from what I know, they did not contact Matuidi."

Apparently we're gonna "Have to face consequences...

BLOODY FUCKER. How the hell is he dare to threatening us....?

I would assume he will back off now that you have said that

LoL!

That made me laugh for about 5 mins and my wife is looking at me thinking "... he is on bluemoon, boring git"

Goal.com reporting that Matuidi is extending his contract and staying in Paris

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/01/30/4582225/matuidi-to-snub-arsenal-interest-and-extend-paris-saint" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... aris-saint</a>

FlatlineMonday said:
Goal.com reporting that Matuidi is extending his contract and staying in Paris

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2014/01/30/4582225/matuidi-to-snub-arsenal-interest-and-extend-paris-saint" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... aris-saint</a>

Good the world will be a safer place - I was scared!

SwiftBlue said:

"Interest from Manchester City in Matuidi? I am not worried because they know that if they touch one of our players, then we will be in opposition to them, and we will go and contact their players too," he told L'Equipe.
"We respect all clubs, but if a club tries to buy one of our players, then it will have to face consequences.
"I don't aim this at Manchester City, as from what I know, they did not contact Matuidi."

Most unprofessional president in football?

Bottomless_Sailor said:
SwiftBlue said:

He said something similiar about Barcelona when they were showing interest in Thiago Silva ... first class childish tosser!! .... I think there's a lot of insecurity about keeping their best players at PSG, jits an admission I think that he knows they're a rich club playing in a shit league!!

TrueBlue1705 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
SwiftBlue said:

He said something similiar about Barcelona when they were showing interest in Thiago Silva ... first class childish tosser!! .... I think there's a lot of insecurity about keeping their best players at PSG, jits an admission I think that he knows they're a rich club playing in a shit league!!

I feel for PSG. they're project is really bad. the french government takes huge taxes from the club and their players.

TrueBlue1705 said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:
SwiftBlue said:

He said something similiar about Barcelona when they were showing interest in Thiago Silva ... first class childish tosser!!

barca and the catalan media were ready to tap him up just like they did to fabregas. huge set of balls that guy but i applaud him for telling barca to fuck off like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.