Blame the Players not Mancini

shadygiz said:
wednesday night was all about mancini's ineptitude NOT hughes

But I don't think he was inept. We started out well and in my view would have won it if it was not for the ridiculous sending off.

shadygiz said:
Barry Conlons wig said:
Thats absolute fucking drivel, until ady was sent off the players were more than comfortable and had more than enough chances to finish shithouse stoke off.

which we didnt do...

mancini picked the squad - check
mancini played players out of position - check
mancini didnt instill winning mentality - debateable
mancini stood back at half time of extra time looking like a rabbit caught in the headlights, whilst pullis rushed forward to get his lads together - check
mancini put sylvers on when we are chasing the game - check

so tell me why then is this drivel.

We were more than comfortable, do you not get that shady, he picked a good solid team and they(the players let themselves down) not mancini, I really can't believe were your coming from.

Mark Hughes= 18 months & 200 million..

Bobby Manc= 9 weeks & 7 million..

hmmmmmph...It's a toughy

Mancini is still finding his way in the PL, finding out what our players can do and where best to play them. Everyone is treating him like he's worked as City backroom staff for the past 5 years and been promoted to manager.

He'd probably barely heard of Stoke when he was at Inter, let alone of Rory bloody Delap.

In his early games he tried Petrov on the right and Sweep on the left and clearly that didn't work, so he switched it back. The guy is watching, learning and improving and we will do too as he gets his feet under the table.

Chippy_boy said:
Mancini is still finding his way in the PL, finding out what our players can do and where best to play them. Everyone is treating him like he's worked as City backroom staff for the past 5 years and been promoted to manager.

not at all....my argument is, if he really is a world class manager then why cant he find a tactic that suits the players he currently has, at least until the end of the season when he can get the right players for his formation

he can only work with what he currently has and his current tactics dont suit the players he has at his disposal, so change the tactics until he can get the players

it's as if he only has an handful of tactics and he sticks with them, regardless of whether the players suit that position/style of play or not

With 200 millions Mancini would have built a wonderful team! I cant believe how many shit players Hughes has managed to
put together with so much money!!

The guy is a great manager, believe me! Keep him there for 2 years and you will see! Now is just trying to take you to CL!
He will get rid of half of the players in the summer! You will see! Mancini , Capello, Ancellotti and Lippi are the best Italian Managers!

From an Inter Milan supporter!

Pita said:
With 200 millions Mancini would have built a wonderful team! I cant believe how many shit players Hughes has managed to

The guy is a great manager, believe me! Keep him there for 2 years and you will see! Now is just trying to take you to CL!
He will get rid of half of the players in the summer! You will see! Mancini , Capello, Ancellotti and Lippi are the best Italian Managers!

Thank you!

I agree with you. I hope he stays.

Pita said:

like to see how he gets rid of players on 5 year contracts, earning £100,000 a week.
regarding mancini, not good enough for me, we've gone backwards not forwards, not saying he should go now but the summer is when we will change.
regarding the shit players, a few months ago everybody was saying what good buys, fantastic player, best goalkeeper etc. whats changed to make them shit all of a sudden?

Some of our players are Excellent ,Some are Pretty average ,Some Lack commitment But non eof that is Mancini fault .How any one can Call for the managers Head after 9 weeks is well beyond me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.