Blatantly biased bbc

Hansen is just a bitter biased red who is desperate for us to fail. The most annoying thing he kept saying was that we were in crisis. Give fShearer his due he did say it was hardly a crisis.
The commentary was the usual run out blah blah blah. I suppose they get stuck what to say and come out with the usual shit such as Balotelli doesnt fancy it and is going off. Ignoring the fact he was injured.
I suppose being in our position we'll just have to put up with it and the best way to do that is to win the league.

I have to say Lawrenson and Hansen's singleing out of Savic was disgusting. The lad is a young player finding his was in the game but those two twats couldn't wait to slag him off.
Lawrensons first point, backed up with video, realting to Savic's very first touch of the game, was absolute bollocks. Savic controlled the ball and played a simple ten yard pass to a team mate yet Lawrenson found fault with it. Maybe his lovingly coiffured fringe was in his eyes at the time.

Both knobhead pundits then continue to rip Savic to pieces. I just find it wrong that pundits feel the need, and are given a platform, to knock a young player whoever they play for.

Perhaps being biased is what they think or are told at least will get the biggest viewing audience.

Turning the sound down often helps and avoid one getting pissed off with the commentary unless of course you have a greater need to get pissed off.

they're not biased

having the rag stadium as your backdrop shows complete fairness obviously

the two of them combined have 600+ appearances for Liverpool. What else needs to be said?

I should never miss games, watching it on the T.V with the empty seats/lack of atmosphere and getting frustrated at everything the commentators/pundits said against us is not my cup of tea :(

Puppet Master Silva said:
I should never miss games, watching it on the T.V with the empty seats/lack of atmosphere and getting frustrated at everything the commentators/pundits said against us is not my cup of tea :(

So if you don't go you don't watch on telly?

stonerblue said:
Puppet Master Silva said:

So if you don't go you don't watch on telly?

Yes and what about if you go but have the game recorded as well, seeing as it is on the telly? Then watch it again back at home, in order to get a less tense viewing of the game and make some observations on players that you may have missed first time around?

Anyway, Hansen was definitely showing his new found bitterness for City and was disgustingly biased towards his beloved Liverpool but the others weren't too bad. Shearer was very fair in my opinion.

wilmslowblue said:
Did anyone hear the commentary and input from hansen, lawrensen and shearer last night! Such biased such bitter men digging at us for apparently not making any noise and the empty seats!! Honestly though they were really viscous and left me dead fucked off i wont be watching city on the bbc again after this!! Does anyone else know what i mean??

If City play on a Saturday I refuse to watch the highlights on BBC. The minute the Creosote King and Grecian 2000 are intro-ed, I hunt for the remote, and wait for the OS for the highlights. Every time Hansen parks his arse on that sofa, over 260 licence fees are pissed up the wall. EVERY TIME, not just once, EVERY TIME. Don't HMG and the BBC know how to spend other f*&^*&ers money?

The thing which bothered me the most about is how can you consider yourself an impartial and fair organisation when in a game 2 of the five people on the match team have combined 600 appearances for one of the teams playing its hardly a fair swing.

It would be a fair swing if another 2 people on the team had a significant amount of appearances for the other team and then an impartial pundit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.