Blatter

BoyBlue_1985 said:
He is entitled to his view and he is hardly alone in his thoughts.

I don't agree with that view but that's life

No he isn't. He gets paid to be a global CEO. It isn't life, it's insidious, institutional racism that he is passing on to his side kick Twatini.

What KPB and the rest of the Milan team did took moral courage. Blatter is a lying, racist, sexist crook. Compare and contrast [my view and fair comment, in the classic defamation defence].

alberto0292 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Maybe if he was black and called every horrible name possible on the pitch his view may be diferent

He's an absolute ****
I'm just pointing out that he isn't alone in the thought mate

I would have expect UEFA to back Boateng to be honest

After all the history of pathetic punishments from uefa regarding racism, you expected them to back a black player?

Zero tolerance? like fining Serbia 50k? Bam, take that serbia.

Says a lot but does fuck all the twat.

coleridge said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
He is entitled to his view and he is hardly alone in his thoughts.

I don't agree with that view but that's life

No he isn't. He gets paid to be a global CEO. It isn't life, it's insidious, institutional racism that he is passing on to his side kick Twatini.

What KPB and the rest of the Milan team did took moral courage. Blatter is a lying, racist, sexist crook. Compare and contrast [my view and fair comment, in the classic defamation defence].

I would say differing views is very much a part of life but okay if you live somewhere where everyone thinks the same

super_city_si said:
Zero tolerance? like fining Serbia 50k? Bam, take that serbia.

Says a lot but does fuck all the twat.

Yup

coleridge said:
What KPB and the rest of the Milan team did took moral courage. Blatter is a lying, racist, sexist crook.

He can't be racist, he's shown us a picture of him sat next to a black man once.

Bobbins said:
In a very strange way he has a point teams should not walk off the pitch and abandon the game, this would just lead to more racist chanting to try and get a match abandoned when it suited!! Imagine going to the Ukraine, Russia etc to play a champs league game?? They would turn up in fooking pointy hoods if they thought we were going to walk of the pitch and abandon the game!!
If mario and ya ya were getting none stop vile racist abuse and they were becoming visually upset would you want them to carry on playing?

And that goes for any black players,fucking to right they should walk off.

The cookie monster said:
Bobbins said:
In a very strange way he has a point teams should not walk off the pitch and abandon the game, this would just lead to more racist chanting to try and get a match abandoned when it suited!! Imagine going to the Ukraine, Russia etc to play a champs league game?? They would turn up in fooking pointy hoods if they thought we were going to walk of the pitch and abandon the game!!
If mario and ya ya were getting none stop vile racist abuse and they were becoming visually upset would you want them to carry on playing?

And that goes for any black players,fucking to right they should walk off.

What im saying is they could resort to this as a means to get the game abandoned if they were getting a tonking or just loosing !! knowing the black players and team mates will walk can work against them.it is up to the referee to have some balls and take both teams off the pitch empty the part of the stadium were that abuse is coming from then carry on !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.