blind faith

also a big aspect for me is the entertainment, i want city marauding down the wings, i want to see ireland looking up, and playing wingers in, the last thing i want is a back four, a massive protective shield, no width and the front men toiling with no support.

i want to see the team take risks, gamble on winning the game, throw some bodies forward, it would sit far easier with me, if we lose by having a go, cautious football is for squads with no resources, not one with an unlimited budget.

my line up for the bolton game would be injuries allowing

given

richards nedhum toure bridge

vieria

swp ireland johnson

tevez adebayor

Marvin said:
With the mentality amongst our support we'll be changing manager every season for the forseeable future, and in time the hope and expectation will die

Time for our supporters to show their mettle.

Some fans say City have no history and traditon. We might not have many trophies in the cabinet, but City fans have stood together for 34 years. We're not going to give up now in the middle of one of our best seasons

not giving up at all mate, just asking the question, we have the tools to dust ourselves down and get moving, but if we carry on as we are, the wheels will fall off very quickly

fathellensbellend said:
Marvin said:
With the mentality amongst our support we'll be changing manager every season for the forseeable future, and in time the hope and expectation will die

Time for our supporters to show their mettle.

Some fans say City have no history and traditon. We might not have many trophies in the cabinet, but City fans have stood together for 34 years. We're not going to give up now in the middle of one of our best seasons

not giving up at all mate, just asking the question, we have the tools to dust ourselves down and get moving, but if we carry on as we are, the wheels will fall off very quickly
You seem to put the blame on the manager, when it was down to inexperience in the back 4, and a lack of aggression in midfield.

Carry on as we are? We could be 4th, and in the FA Cup Q/Finals next weekend.

We beat Pompey last weekend which to my mind showed a lot of guts after a defeat that could have destroyed our season. You shouldn't underestimate the effect that losing a League Cup semi would have had on City. Physically and most of all mentally

Marvin said:
fathellensbellend said:
You seem to put the blame on the manager, when it was down to inexperience in the back 4, and a lack of aggression in midfield.

Carry on as we are? We could be 4th, and in the FA Cup Q/Finals next weekend.

We beat Pompey last weekend which to my mind showed a lot of guts after a defeat that could have destroyed our season. You shouldn't underestimate the effect that losing a League Cup semi would have had on City. Physically and most of all mentally

you see the problems different to me, my fears lie in the fact we are too narrow.

we have a monster player in tevez, who wins so many battles, when he wins it, he needs to be knocking it wide, not having to do everything himself, he need to be playing people in, but sadly mancini seems reluctant to use natural wide players in their correct position.

ireland was magnificent last season, he was creative, playing people in, coming from deep and chipping in with loads of goals, now he is isolated wide right, has no natural targets, so his natural game is totally curtailed, much like it was under pearce.

ireland would flourish under fergie, he would be playing wingers in all day long.

de jong and barry is the partnership made in hell, no legs, no drive, no attacking intent, and considering their reputations are a very disapointing double act.

get some width on the pitch, free ireland up, give tevez some help, and we will be twice the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.