Block 136

32,000 City fans going down to Wembley, at least half of them pissed out their faces drinking all day and people are shocked that it kicked off a few times?

Loukas said:
32,000 City fans going down to Wembley, at least half of them pissed out their faces drinking all day and people are shocked that it kicked off a few times?
Not shocked, disappointed.

Thought City fans were a bit more together than to start mouthing off in front of 7 year olds, making them cry and to want to fight everyone around them.

Mind you when we were queuing up to bet outside 136 some skanky blonde woman who thought long blonde hair and tight jeans would entitle her to get the front of the queue I should have realised, - we have our twats too.

Loukas said:

Never had a problem with people drinking to excess and sometimes can be funny. But when some start to ruin other peoples day who have paid good money as well, then basically they are a ****. For me Football and drinking come hand in hand but no need to get so fucking wasted that you can not hardly remember the day. As for the bloke and his son kicking off well those seats should be reported to City and they should be banned. There is no reasonable excuse to be acting cunts in front of Children because they cant handle their beer.
Been watching City for many years rules are simple.

1) Get to and watch the game
2) Have a good drink in the process
3) Enjoy the day and get home in 1 piece

ell said:
jimharri said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
It was block 137 row 19 seats 88 and 87..
The reason i know is because i was sat directly behind it and my 13 yr old was breaking his heart after being in the middle of it..the two cunts were a father and lad on anyone they didnt like. It all started because someone called a sunderland player the m word and this father and lad got all precious and decided to kick off..i cut my hand getting inbetween my lad and these two pricks fighting with anyone. In the end.they.got turfed out tellong people to fuck off on the way..
Alcohol and the fact we were losing didnt help..
Idiots idiots..so many drunken twats watching city..glad the team made me and my boy smile in thr end..just at.marlybone now for a swift beer...
Those two twats should be ashamed of themselves.
This was all first half in 137 by the way...
Sorry to hear that, and I hope your lad is okay. Fingers crossed it didn't ruin the day too much for him. Anyone know who they were by those specific seat numbers? Name and shame time.

Why? were you there? Always two sides to a story and we haven't heard the other side yet so lets not go "Naming and shaming" on the internet like big hard men

Ell...The knobsticks who did this did reply on page 22 of the "some of our fans thread"..Acting hard...No mate-these 2 were complete and utter fuckwits who nearly got slapped by many many for their actions. He upset my kid,fuck all justifies that so please dont try to defend him with 2 sides to every story. The reason why he kicked off was because they heard someone use the munich word..Precious twats,who cares...It's wrong but it aint ever going to stop.

Yeah because shouting "Munich" is, these days, unacceptable and paints a bad image on the clubs and its supporters.

Getting shitfaced and being ejected for brawling with our own fans is perfectly acceptable.

(Irony)

It's also acceptable for them to give their money for coach travel to someone who was suspended for calling a steward a Munich!!! Didn't see what happened but it's not good when kids are caught in the middle of it

I probably heard it three or four times over the course of the day but just turned a deaf ear. It's obviously distasteful but there's still context behind it when they milked the disaster for all they could. Nobody refers to Liverpool fans as "Hillsboroughs" or "Heysels", do they? Are Chelsea the "Helicopters" or "Hardings"? No.

peoffrey said:
I probably heard it three or four times over the course of the day but just turned a deaf ear. It's obviously distasteful but there's still context behind it when they milked the disaster for all they could. Nobody refers to Liverpool fans as "Hillsboroughs" or "Heysels", do they? Are Chelsea the "Helicopters" or "Hardings"? No.

No they don't ,cause they don't hate Chelsea or Liverpool like they hate them .

For what it's worth I fuckin despise them and will continue to do so ,and it doesn't matter how many trophies we win.

MCFC OK

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.