Block 136

peoffrey said:
I probably heard it three or four times over the course of the day but just turned a deaf ear. It's obviously distasteful but there's still context behind it when they milked the disaster for all they could. Nobody refers to Liverpool fans as "Hillsboroughs" or "Heysels", do they? Are Chelsea the "Helicopters" or "Hardings"? No.

3/4 times....is that all?

I heard it in songs sung by loads, ...Giggs illegitimate outside pub, Zab song (Stam reference) on the escalators going up and hello hello on way out.

Doesn't overly bother me.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
peoffrey said:
I probably heard it three or four times over the course of the day but just turned a deaf ear. It's obviously distasteful but there's still context behind it when they milked the disaster for all they could. Nobody refers to Liverpool fans as "Hillsboroughs" or "Heysels", do they? Are Chelsea the "Helicopters" or "Hardings"? No.

I heard it in songs sung by loads, ...Giggs illegitimate outside pub, Zab song (Stam reference) on the escalators going up and hello hello on way out.

I didn't see anyone pissing in the sinks so it equates. We all had a different experience!

[quoted="peoffrey"]
peoffrey said:

I didn't see anyone pissing in the sinks so it equates. We all had a different experience![/quote]

True. I didn't see anyone snorting Charlie!

peoffrey said:
I didn't see anyone pissing in the sinks so it equates. We all had a different experience!

True. I didn't see anyone snorting Charlie!

I snorted Charlie's Charlie so I'm in hiding now. He was furious.

peoffrey said:

No they don't. But Everton fans do call them "the murderers". Due to the ban from europe, when Efc were on top of their game !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.