Block 544

I don't understand how 15-20 Sunderland fans can get tickets all sat together, as that is like a block booking of season card holders. No way individual season card holders would give up their tickets and they all happen to be sat together. The only tickets that get sold in blocks all together are supporters clubs allocations. Is there a rogue SC that has applied for tickets then sold them en masse?

No idea, but the seat no's should be given to the club to be investigated.

Absolute disgrace that they were in there. We were 10 rows in front and also saw plenty on the concourse before wearing colours. What are the stewards for? Club Wembley states no colours yet these guys let in away fans wearing colours into our stand. Ridiculous double standards? I don't condone violence but if if I'd have been in the east stand and had celebrated like that I would have expected to receive abuse, maybe a dig and be thrown out. Fortunately far enough away not to spoil our experience but I'm sure it did for several blues in and around them. Just imagine if that had been the semi against the Scum.......

deynaskaz said:
southstander93 said:
Was the row behind me and they got what they deserved. I'm sorry but if I turned up in the mackem end and celebrated when we scored I would expect nothing less than a pasting. Anyone who says it's 'pathetic' is just pretending they wouldn't get battered if roles were reversed.
They deserved to be thrown out, shouldn't of been there, however the way the vermin seized the opportunity to pounce was unbelievable , not normal decent fans , but low life that unfortunately follow my team, jumping over seats to get to them, knocking woman and kids flying , wankers the lot of em

Spot on. Totally agree with the fact that they shouldn't have been in there and also fully understand why some people felt so strongly. But some took it as an excuse to act out their own personal Football Factory fantasies.

It was more mental when the bloke (a blue) started punching the shit out of another blue in an argument over his seat. I think that was 542.

Also I've never seen so much drugs done at a city game before. The toilets up on the 5th level was like being in Colombia! Absolutely mental.

if you have to sit with the opposition supporters , you keep a low profile , and sit on your hands or your likely to get your head kicked in , common sense really ,

goater1978 said:
It was more mental when the bloke (a blue) started punching the shit out of another blue in an argument over his seat. I think that was 542.

Also I've never seen so much drugs done at a city game before. The toilets up on the 5th level was like being in Colombia! Absolutely mental.

most aways are like that imo. its common

I wasn't too far away and it didn't look too bad from where I was. I was amazed though how many were on the concourse before KO. One of the fuckers even had a red and white jesters hat on which in itself deserved a punch.

warpig said:
I was sat in the home end at anfield for the cc semi a couple of years ago. spent the game sat on my hands and didnt murmur a word, even when de Jong let fly and hit one in the top corner from 25 yards out. i saw the game out with no problems at all. Strange that isn't it.

No great feat -- when De Jong scores, no one says anything -- everyone is completely shocked into silence with total surprise. :)

Three of them were asked to vacate 527 after their goal.
So was it City "fans" who sold their tickets as they couldn't be arsed going, or was it ticket agencies? Or is it something always likely to happen when over 84,697 turn up but only around 63,000 tickets were allocated to the competing teams?
I was told about loads of touts appearing every time a train pulled into the stadium station about two hours before kick-off.

East Level 2 said:
Three of them were asked to vacate 527 after their goal.
So was it City "fans" who sold their tickets as they couldn't be arsed going, or was it ticket agencies? Or is it something always likely to happen when over 84,697 turn up but only around 63,000 tickets were allocated to the competing teams?
I was told about loads of touts appearing every time a train pulled into the stadium station about two hours before kick-off.
This is what I'd like to know mate. Not sure it was Blues selling their tickets as they seem to be a "bloc" booking if you see what I mean. Like you say, could be a ticket agency or summat. I imagine their rules on selling tickets are somewhat more lax than ours. Couldn't imagine for a minute they got them via our Ticket Office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.