Blocking

not blocking fucking ignore haha.

ive felt like fucking throttling some posters, got really wound up by some posters ,but would never put anyone on ignore
We all have forum experiences like that.

But in the very next thread you’ll see them pop up and agree with something they say on another topic and realise this is a place for opinions rather than personality. So I always think we shouldn’t take someone’s opinion on something random to mean we have an opinion or knowledge about their personality.

In real life there are dozens of things our closest mates and family members have polar opposite views on to us. But they’re still our closest mates and family members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some members are incredibly dull or unfunny. They might be lovely people but the power to ignore means that my happiness levels will remain at a steady level.

It’s much more entertaining reading posts from those you might think are a ****.
I won’t feel like I’ve served my purpose until Worsley offers me out via PM though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.