Blog from a Red Dipper..

r.soleofsalford said:
would he be so concerned if his team had got our owner.

Thats where it all stems from I would imagine, Fancy The sheikh buying City and not Historypool..

I always laugh at Liverpool failing to win the league with a midfield of Mascherano, Xabi Alonso and Gerrard playing behind a shit-hot striker in Torres. They're a bunch of jelous shithouses.

How the fuck can they go on about money in the game when they along with Arsenal, Spurs, Everton and them were the clubs who instigated the creation of the Premier League.

Also how the fuck can they go on about money in the game when they along with Arsenal, Chelsea and them lot had a right cosy little cartel creaming all the Champions League money, vastly outspending everyone in the league for over a decade.

Scousers: outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing.

Im a Liverpool supporter just popped over to voice my opinion.In regards to Liverpool fans being bitter towards city is so far off the mark(granted there is bitter fans,but all groups have them),in most circles around liverpool and anfield your supporters are regarded as the most dignified and tasteful of any group,your impecable and classy attiude towards the hillsborough minutes silences has been amazing.any if any club that deserved investment being positioned beside that pig off a club yous deserve it.

r.soleofsalford said:
samharris said:
r.soleofsalford said:
would he be so concerned if his team had got our owner.

Thats where it all stems from I would imagine, Fancy The sheikh buying City and not Historypool..

i found your torres comment a bit of a wheeze, its funny but true

They simply choose to forget the bits that matter..which makes their argument more the poorer.

the hypocrite comments after the article are good

but he's a wiggun fan anyway

icomenpeace said:
Im a Liverpool supporter just popped over to voice my opinion.In regards to Liverpool fans being bitter towards city is so far off the mark(granted there is bitter fans,but all groups have them),in most circles around liverpool and anfield your supporters are regarded as the most dignified and tasteful of any group,your impecable and classy attiude towards the hillsborough minutes silences has been amazing.any if any club that deserved investment being positioned beside that pig off a club yous deserve it.

Got nowt against Liverpool fans mate just the ones who cant accept that we got lucky with the takeover and get all mardy about it....
Kenny Dalgleish said on many occasions that every club in the country would have wanted what City got.

If, by his reckoning, there should be a direct correlation between how well a club is run and success on the pitch then Liiverpool should be in League 1. What an absurd line of argument that how well a club is marketed should be the decisive factor in the trophies it acquires, especially given his apparent dislike for the modern game.

Also I think it is fairly well established that Liverpool were days away from administration under their previous owners. I wondered whether that particular blogger would have taken Liverpool's probable points deduction and possible relegation that flowed from that event with the good grace and wit that Liverpool fans are renowned for throughout the world of football? Shrugging his shoulders and saying: "it's the least we deserve, given how badly our club has been run, unlike united and Arsenal".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.