Blog from a Red Dipper..

Wasn't our fault they screwed up after Paisley.
Wasn't our fault they were sold to Hicks & Gillett, who ran them into the ground.
Wasn't our fault they finished outside the top four the last few seasons.
Wasn't our fault they dithered over building a new stadium when they would have had the chance to fill it.
Wasn't our fault they sold a proven striker in Torres and bought those donkeys Henderson, Downing, Adam & Carroll.

They're the third biggest gross & net spenders in the history of the Premiership, spending more than the rags and Spurs, who finished above them.

They're the third biggest gross-spenders over the last 5 years, with a net spend higher than the rags and Spurs.

But it's all our fault they're fucked.

r.soleofsalford said:
deano ou812 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
they`ll be blaiming us next for forcing them to buy that expensive shite they bought. i still laugh when i think they paid a combined £55 million for carroll and henderson.

at least bridge and RSC dont get on the pitch for us
but they would for liverpool,what a fcuking twat he is, trying to blaming city on his own teams shortcomings typical scouse cocksucker....

fucking hell i`d get on for liverpool
to be fair they have a couple of decent players but then i get to henderson and cant stop laughing,wonder if rodgers will do a clear out...

lfc fans only have a sweet spot for city as we fucking hate rags winning it over and over again , and i wish you stop them again from winning the title , can we makeout now?

suarez7 said:
lfc fans only have a sweet spot for city as we fucking hate rags winning it over and over again , and i wish you stop them again from winning the title , can we makeout now?
Could you please repeat in English as I don't quite understand gargling .

Somebody should tell him that Liverpool spend money on sht players while City spend money on Quality players.
35 million for Carroll.... thats where he should start.

That squad Benitez had was quality and should of won the league especially when they were top at Christmas, Benitez came out with that list about the scum and the team bottled it

KenTheLandlord said:
Clowns like this make my day.

Liverpool for nearly a decade a second division team.

Littlewoods invested in late 50s.

Bring in Shankly, St John, Yeats, etc

Get promotion and into Europe.

The original sugar daddies.
By the way, are you John Henshaw, known City fan and Ken the landlord in Early Doors?

ghost305 said:
Somebody should tell him that Liverpool spend money on sht players while City spend money on Quality players.
35 million for Carroll.... thats where he should start.

that's all of £3 million less than city paid for sergio. and it's all city's fault.

the author of that blog should light a candle, sign the condolence book and get a grip on reality.

Cry me a fucking river...

Fuck off Liverpool. One of the top 4 cartel for how many years spending the sums of money that City and many others could only dream of.

This is Karma for you all !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.