Blondie night on BBC2 now

Fuck all wrong with hair dye and I'm talking about back then. She didn't have surgery then cos she didn't need to, unlike the freaks these days.
And her voice was natural, no autotune then.
If you want to see a natural blondie google Bekky Bondage of punk band Vice Squad. She's far better looking than Debbie Harry, IMO.

If you want to see a natural blondie google Bekky Bondage of punk band Vice Squad. She's far better looking than Debbie Harry, IMO.
Each to their own, I've not really got a thing for blondes, generally prefer dark hair but Debbie was an exception, not cos of her hair colour but her beauty, stage presence and voice.
Anyway you're still risin whilst I've already risen.

Last edited:
Each to their own, I've not really got a thing for blondes, generally prefer dark hair but Debbie was an exception, not cos of her hair colour but her beauty, stage presence and voice.
Anyway you're still risin whilst I've already risen.
I prefer brunettes but my ex Mrs is blond and was better looking than Blondie in her prime; )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.