Blondie night on BBC2 now

Great footage. Somebody I know well in Tenerife Zoe Leigh Jackson does an individual Blondie act and with her band too, That Blondie Thing. I tried posting a link to a video but it doesn't work. Here's a pic instead

FB_IMG_1700372643715.jpg

Last edited:
Great footage. Somebody I know well in Tenerife Zoe Leigh Jackson does an individual Blondie act and with her band too, That Blondie Thing. I tried posting a link to a video but it doesn't work. Here's a pic instead

View attachment 99104
She could do with tidying up a bit.

She could do with tidying up a bit.

It's in a bar backstage. They usually have to do it in a toilet or some old storeroom full of crap. She's there to get changed, sing, get her money, get changed again and onto the next gig, often in a very short time frame. She's not been employed as the venues cleaner.

Last edited:
It's in a bar backstage. They usually have to do it in a toilet or some old storeroom full of crap. She's there to get changed, sing, get her money, get changed again and onto the next gig, often in a very short time frame. She's not been employed as the venues cleaner.
Yes, but she could just do a basic tidy at least and just run a hoover /mop over the floors..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.