Bloody excited!

Can’t wait and confident, though genuinely think the Dippers will push us close this season until they implode at Easter

Starting 11 at Arse subject to further signings

Ederson

Laporte
Otamendi
Stones
Delph
Walker

Mahrez
D Silva
Sané
Gundogan

Aguero

3 at the back

I would be extremely surprised if we ever play 3 at the back. Most of our players will not have a preseason so expect our formation to remain the same.

TBH I'd be happy with top 3 and beating the vile cult home and away.

me bitter ? i don't know what your talking about!!

Can’t wait and confident, though genuinely think the Dippers will push us close this season until they implode at Easter

Starting 11 at Arse subject to further signings

Ederson

Laporte
Otamendi
Stones
Delph
Walker

Mahrez
D Silva
Sané
Gundogan

Aguero

3 at the back
De Bruyne ahead of Gundogan for me.

The defensive solidity and indeed threat of attack from it i expect to improve next season. Delph was legitimately world class in that position but Mendy offers a serious thread going forward, as much as any attacking winger does imo. That in turn i hope allows Delph to mooch into the front of the defence sometimes if Fernandinho is injured/needs a rest as well as maintain his rotation with Mendy. I really think Delph has it all for these positions up to a controlling midfielder plonked in the centre spot all match (on a consistent basis Pep would be happy with level wise), we would be foolish if he were not to star as a major first team asset again.

Stones and Laporte to kick on with Kompany the king doing his stuff as usual. I only note Stones to "kick on" due to his injury that disrupted his fine form. Laporte has been advancing well.

Bernado best be looking at replays of David Silva as i think he will be called more central this season with Mahrez able to do the wing work with Sane and Sterling.

I am perfectly happy with the squad as it is now and look forward to a parts falling into place readily to some wonderful effect aesthetically as a fan.

"Just Mahrez". Mahrez is an outstanding player up there with De Bruyne. That signing alone should send a wave of fear through the Premier League.
i agree, mahrez is going to be tremendous , he is pure quality

The best of the rest will improve their squads but they are all playing catch up IMO.
We are PL winners with a winning mentality that Guardiola won't allow to slip. The players play for each other, unlike the rags who(last season) looked like they didn't want to be on the pitch under a manager who hasn't got the harmony within the squad, or the respect of several players. As others have said, we have several players that will continue to improve, plus mahrez, who will be a handful for any defence, and he has a good eye for goal too.

I'm bloody excited too!

And a fully focused Canarian Dave not flying back and forth to Spain now his nipper is thankfully doing well...... a MASSIVE boost..

I am also bloody excited. We are a year more into Pep’s reign and will be better, and the others have a minimum of 19 points to make up on us, we are in a good position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.