Bloody Hell, We Look Strong

not read any of the previous 4 pages, but i beg to differ.
up to now we have signed nobody, i fear a season worse than last year.
if we improve (which i expect to) fair enough, we talking trophys.
if we dont, then 6th place at best.

bluegonads said:
not read any of the previous 4 pages, but i beg to differ.
up to now we have signed nobody, i fear a season worse than last year.
if we improve (which i expect to) fair enough, we talking trophys.
if we dont, then 6th place at best.

Sorry Gonads but I beg to differ with what you say.

We have a quality squad already in place and IMO dont need to splash out on too many players. Last season was getting all the players to gel, we had upheaval with the manager situation and issues with our main players i.e. Aebayor and Tevez. Not to mention the amount of injuries.

I'm sure we will be a stronger and better outfit than last year. Continuity is the key in my eyes, especially a settled back 4. I'm sure all the bad experiences from last year will spur us on. Like Kompany said its only a matter of time before success arrives. A couple of marquee signings and we will be laughing.

All the mocking from other clubs proves we are a genuine threat and im loving it. More mocking and the sweeter it will be if/when we gain success.

Im usually Mr Pessimist but I see a great season ahead. I genuinely dont fear any team in the prem.

Joycee Banercheck said:
fatbloke said:
Michael Johnson showed when he came back for those few games that he hasn't lost any of the talent, the guy will be an absolute star if we can get him back to full fitness. The time and space he creates for himself off the ball is amazing, he makes football look easy.
This

If you think you 'won't see him again' you must suffer from blindness.
thats right and i suppose Weiss will be playing next to him,yea,right

Given
Hart
Fulop

Kompany
Lescott
Boateng
Kolo Toure
Kolarov
Van Der Wiel
Bridge
Zabeleta
Boyata

Barry
De Jong
Yaya Toure
Johnson
Bellamy
SWP
David Silva
Martinez
Mesut Ozil

Tevez
Adebayor
Ibrahimovic
Santa Cruz

Thats the sort of squad you need to win the league and challenge in Europe in my opinion, only the top clubs can keep many top players happy and thats where we need to be heading.

My strongest line up:

Nielsen

Richards Boateng Kompany Lescott

De Jong

Saracen from Gladiators Elikobi

Adebayor Drogba Chuck Norris

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.