Bloody Sunday: Soldier F faces murder charges

Where in the name of God are you getting that from what I wrote.
It's the whole point of everything I've been arguing.
You wrote;
Whatever this soldier has done it can’t be any worse than cold blooded killing of innocents.

Whether intentional or not there is an inference in that statement that this was not the cold blooded killing of innocents and other killings by terrorists were.
Both were. I can't make that any clearer. However your statement demonstrates what the families of innocent victims in the Bloody Sunday massacre are still dealing with within some sectors of British society.

There was no inference at all and I’m a tad puzzled you even drew that conclusion. I’m saying whatever he has done can’t be any worse because there is no worse. Innocents were killed by all sides. This isn’t justifying his action for Christ sake. Work on your comprehension.

I give up. And how is that worse than blowing up kids or shooting them. What makes his abhorrent crime(case pending) any worse than terrorists doing the same in the eyes of the law.

its not worse...i never said it was. YOU said, whatever he did cant be as bad as killing innocents.

It’s irrelevant in fact it only strengthens my case. Whatever this soldier has done it can’t be any worse than cold blooded killing of innocents. Or do we know look at murder on a scale? You have either committed a crime or you haven’t. If you want to give people amnesty then you give to everyone, it’s not a hard concept.

No I didn’t.

er, this says you did

It’s irrelevant in fact it only strengthens my case. Whatever this soldier has done it can’t be any worse than cold blooded killing of innocents. Or do we know look at murder on a scale? You have either committed a crime or you haven’t. If you want to give people amnesty then you give to everyone, it’s not a hard concept.

er, this says you did

You have literally just quoted me proving my point, you have even underlined it. Read it again and think, crying out loud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.