Blue Alliance Fans Survey - Improving The Atmosphere

Colins Bellend said:
fathellensbellend said:
here's an idea, why not just try singing.

every week i read about how an action group is planning to improve the atmosphere, and then when you turn up, everyone stands there with there arms folded.

away from home we are excellent, at home, simply atrocious, like many clubs.

i wish we could transport the old kippax to the new stadium and get a few of the old "come on city" chants going.
We are not excellent away from home apart from the odd game when everyone is pissed up usually. Maybe City could provide free alcohol that'll boost the atmosphere.

compared to home games, the away support is 10 times better, your idea about free booze may be a winner though

Colins Bellend said:
fathellensbellend said:
here's an idea, why not just try singing.

every week i read about how an action group is planning to improve the atmosphere, and then when you turn up, everyone stands there with there arms folded.

away from home we are excellent, at home, simply atrocious, like many clubs.

i wish we could transport the old kippax to the new stadium and get a few of the old "come on city" chants going.
We are not excellent away from home apart from the odd game when everyone is pissed up usually. Maybe City could provide free alcohol that'll boost the atmosphere.

booze is cheap enough but the club could perhaps set minimum drinking criteria for fans
start at maybe six or seven pints before the game that would help

We need to concede and save the resulting penalty every match. It turned a graveyard into a good atmosphere today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.