Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2, Episode 18 - BM Openers - Out on blue 6 (pg 353)

Just wondering whether this should have a couple of weeks break like the album thread? Most post on both and the playlist on there is likely to be 30 songs plus so don't think everyone will listen to both. I can put on in a couple of Mondays time.

I think that's a fair point. Personally I haven't posted much about the last few playlists so it would give me a chance to catch-up. I might use the time to create myself a best of playlists playlist or even generate a graph or two!

Just wondering whether this should have a couple of weeks break like the album thread? Most post on both and the playlist on there is likely to be 30 songs plus so don't think everyone will listen to both. I can put on in a couple of Mondays time.

I agree. Given the other thread will also have a playlist coinciding. We have done this before.

Once this week finishes, shall we pause it till the weel the albums are back on?

You can kick us off monday 10th of June, and people can catch up on previous playlists if that's a long breaknor the album thread one isn't enough.

I agree. Given the other thread will also have a playlist coinciding. We have done this before.

Once this week finishes, shall we pause it till the weel the albums are back on?

You can kick us off monday 10th of June, and people can catch up on previous playlists if that's a long breaknor the album thread one isn't enough.
Sounds like a good plan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.