Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 19 - Dynamic Duos - Coatigan (pg 368)

Bumpety-bump as the level of enthusiasm in the Album Club thread has not been matched by the number of responses in here!

Still looking for new members who might wish to put together a playlist.

A further suggestion, unless only available on Youtube, can we avoid pasting in 5 youtube links. Simply write the 5 songs out in a post. Might just be me, but I find pages and pages of youtube videos tedious.
Disagree. The videos are there and all we have to do is click and play, not have to keep going in and out of youtube trying to find it and end up listening to live versions or some twat singing it in their bedroom

Disagree. The videos are there and all we have to do is click and play, not have to keep going in and out of youtube trying to find it and end up listening to live versions or some twat singing it in their bedroom

Nonsense. You have to click on it, sit through 3 shitty adverts, just to see the actual name of the song, to then type it into spotify or other platform to listen to it properly.

But I can live with it, probably, if people do both, i.e write out a list, and if they absolutely feel it necessary to visually overwhelm the thread with preview after preview after preview to have to scroll past. And then again when some twat on here responds to it and and doesnt bother deleting the links.

edit, sorry for the irate tone, just the thought of it sets me off

Nonsense. You have to click on it, sit through 3 shitty adverts, just to see the actual name of the song, to then type it into spotify or other platform to listen to it properly.

But I can live with it, probably, if people do both, i.e write out a list, and if they absolutely feel it necessary to visually overwhelm the thread with preview after preview after preview to have to scroll past. And then again when some twat on here responds to it and and doesnt bother deleting the links.

edit, sorry for the irate tone, just the thought of it sets me off
I get that about folk replying - as a Mod I have special powers and can keep an eye on that and delete the links.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.