Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 19 - Dynamic Duos - Coatigan (pg 368)

Just back from a few days in Disneyland Paris so catching up on the music threads.

@Coatigan - I appreciate the sentiment behind the idea for a cancer playlist but agree with some others that it may have been a difficult subject for most of us to find a suitable number of songs for. I like the idea of the one we’ve gone with. My first nomination is:-

“Eyes of the World” - The Finn Brothers

Just back from a few days in Disneyland Paris so catching up on the music threads.

@Coatigan - I appreciate the sentiment behind the idea for a cancer playlist but agree with some others that it may have been a difficult subject for most of us to find a suitable number of songs for. I like the idea of the one we’ve gone with. My first nomination is:-

“Eyes of the World” - The Finn Brothers
Added

Picked up the debut by this duo a couple of years ago after some positive reviews and a likeness to Mazzy Star and Galaxie 500. This is from their 2nd album released a couple of weeks ago. Bit beefier than previous and they are Scouse but you wouldn't know. Reckon a few will like this. This is the title track.

King Hannah - Big Swimmer

Picked up the debut by this duo a couple of years ago after some positive reviews and a likeness to Mazzy Star and Galaxie 500. This is from their 2nd album released a couple of weeks ago. Bit beefier than previous and they are Scouse but you wouldn't know. Reckon a few will like this. This is the title track.

King Hannah - Big Swimmer

On the one hand you're cheating as it's got an additional guest on it, but on the other hand the guest is Sharon Van Etten so the cheating is entirely acceptable.

On the one hand you're cheating as it's got an additional guest on it, but on the other hand the guest is Sharon Van Etten so the cheating is entirely acceptable.
Was hoping no one noticed!! Can pick another one if this breaks any rules. Was going to put Big Special up but had put on elsewhere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.