Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 19 - Dynamic Duos - Coatigan (pg 368)

@Coatigan I assume you are saving the list and adding to it, or do you required me to keep it up to date?

Edit: I’ve updated the list with Depeche Mode and The Black Keys.

I’ve also gone totally against my original instincts and added

Tears for Fears - Listen.

Songs from the Big Chair is a fabulous album with a load of recognisable classics on it, but I would have liked to have gone for Broken, Head Over Heals/Broken, as they run into each other and then reprise on Broken.
However I felt that would be cheating.
I ve gone with the exit song from the album.
Smashing tune, and I had considered something more recent from them again, but you've got a classic. "The Working Hour" one of my favourites too, though suspect enough have heard that between tracks 1 and 3 belters.

Yeah, you'll be keeping Spotify up to date, but we're in good hands with you (and me on holiday).

Bimbo with the DM made me LOL when I saw it. The sun had to rise, right? ;-)

Smashing tune, and I had considered something more recent from them again, but you've got a classic. "The Working Hour" one of my favourites too, though suspect enough have heard that between tracks 1 and 3 belters.

Yeah, you'll be keeping Spotify up to date, but we're in good hands with you (and me on holiday).

Bimbo with the DM made me LOL when I saw it. The sun had to rise, right? ;-)
I think Coats will take over, but I don’t mind filling in.
I find myself unexpectedly back in the New Wave80’s. My next pick will be earlier than the Tears for Fears one. Think I’ll be going from ‘81.

I wouldn’t have been a massive Depeche Mode fan, that was more the missus’s dept., but that one, Before We Drown, was really nice. Hadn’t heard it before.

Coatigan will list them out, but you'll be adding them to the playlist as you are doing now (I can see it change).

You (alone) as the playlist creator can also reorder the tracks too in the sequence presented. ;-)
I thought if Coats saved the playlist to his own library as Dynamic Duos he might paste his link here and continue, but if it’s me then fine.
I don’t mind.
I just can’t seem to have the scroll past the first five in the link mastered.
When you go into the link though you are getting the full list.

I have added up to Idigo Girls though.

I thought if Coats saved the playlist to his own library as Dynamic Duos he might paste his link here and continue, but if it’s me then fine.
I don’t mind.
I just can’t seem to have the scroll past the first five in the link mastered.
When you go into the link though you are getting the full list.
Yes, I'm getting the full list. No one can add/edit but you as it is your "Whacky Music". ;-)

If you select the 3 dots "..." and then edit the playlist, you'll be able to rearrange the tracks.
I have added up to Idigo Girls though.
Yes, I see that, and if you edit the playlist, you can rearrange it between your two in a row. All good, mate!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.