Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 19 - Dynamic Duos - Coatigan (pg 368)

Incredible when you listen to the Mountain album that it's just Chris Tapp on vocals/guitar and Brian Mullins on drums.
They added a third member recently, but back then it was just the two of them.

"Cold Black Water" - The Cold Stares
Been listening to The Cold Stares for a while - hadn’t appreciated they were a duo. You learn something every day!
I’ll drop one in from a great height - volume down for those with delicate ears!!!
Kulk - A Heavy Sigh

As originally heard by me in the 70s at the roller skating rink as a kid, tonight at the Hilton Head Brewing Company enjoying a flight of IPAs, and as confirmed from my adult kids at same venue being sampled by artists of this century (devoid of being able to come up with original material - and yes, that's my own commentary):

"Strawberry Letter 23" - The Brothers Johnson

(and yes, I realize this song was a remake/cover too, but at least this was this band remaking it in their own sound and not just sampling it)
Takes me back to the my first wife and my Brambles days!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.