Blue Moon Playlist Review Club - Season 2 - Episode 25 - OB1 – Soundtracks (pg 422)

Don’t worry about it. The list I posted may not have been entirely serious. Also, I don't have Spotify. I'll vacate the thread now, I promise.

Probably!
I know you were only posting in jest (probably) but I think you've missed the point of the thread.

If you want to nominate a list for people to listen to, you have to get in line. Then we can all listen to "Agadoo" etc.for a week and have some serious music debate :)

First listen to @Mancitydoogle playlist yesterday evening I enjoyed the first four. Nothing groundbreaking but they suited the mood I was in. Wasn’t so taken with the last track.

The five track format and relatively short running time works for me. I suspect that when I play them again today they might inspire me to explore one or two of the artists a bit more and that for me would be the main benefit of this thread, new discoveries

First listen to @Mancitydoogle playlist yesterday evening I enjoyed the first four. Nothing groundbreaking but they suited the mood I was in. Wasn’t so taken with the last track.

The five track format and relatively short running time works for me. I suspect that when I play them again today they might inspire me to explore one or two of the artists a bit more and that for me would be the main benefit of this thread, new discoveries

Exactly this.

I find it feels a lot less 'formal', a bit like listening to the radio, and someone has put in requests.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.