Blue Moon Podcast Interviews Danny Wilson

BlueMoonPodcast

Danny Wilson, Head of Supporter Experience, agreed to do an interview for the upcoming episode of the podcast (due out on Thursday 6 May) regarding seasoncards and the new seasoncard system.

Since large parts of the interview had to be cut for time and the first renewal window opens before our next podcast, I've uploaded the full, extended version to be downloaded now.

It can be downloaded with iTunes here, or, if you don't have iTunes, you can listen here.

Direct Link to MP3 for those having trouble (Right Click - Save As)

David :)

Nice interview. I like the way Danny dodges and changes questions to suit his agenda. He has a bright future in politics.

I bet he wouldn't drop a bollock like Brownie did today in Rochdale!

my favourtie part of the interview is at the end where he says "Supporter Services would be delighted to offer help and advice". Of course what he meant was, they'll send an out of office and try and get back to you in the next 5-7 days

Genuis! Vote DW, The king of the Spin!

Got a lot of time for Danny and I know he works tirelessly for the club but still not convinced by all of this..wish I could crunch the numbers like he can. Lets hope they can also develop the "premium package" on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.