Blue Moon Podcast Interviews Danny Wilson

Ticket For Schalke said:
blue mash up said:
Premium product my arse.

the proof will be in the pudding, if they get taken up, the club will be right.

and if they dont... they can just force whoever sits in them to pay or move, you know like what they are doing with the U16 prices right now.

We all follow Manchester City, it's not like if they piss us off we'll go follow someone else, it's in our blood.
As long as that remains the truth they have got us by the balls. If we just sit back and let then do tthings like this, they'll just continue to do so.

manc_andy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
the proof will be in the pudding, if they get taken up, the club will be right.

and if they dont... they can just force whoever sits in them to pay or move, you know like what they are doing with the U16 prices right now.

We all follow Manchester City, it's not like if they piss us off we'll go follow someone else, it's in our blood.
As long as that remains the truth they have got us by the balls. If we just sit and let then do tthings like this, they'll just continue to do so.

lets be honest, not every city is skint. The one's who aint, want the plush seats, i feel for the value we watch, our ST's are by far the best vfm.

Ticket For Schalke said:
manc_andy said:

As long as that remains the truth they have got us by the balls. If we just sit and let then do things like this, they'll just continue to do so.

lets be honest, not every city is skint. The one's who aint, want the plush seats, i feel for the value we watch, our ST's are by far the best vfm.

Danny is that you?

I know not all city fans are skint, but do you honestly believe that the more affluient city fans are saying, " i wish the club had padded seats and my pint at half time was in a glass? yeah, i'd pay a grand for that" The cost is not the issue here, forcing fans to move or pay significantly more is my issue. Not being consulted is my issue. Not getting any clear information from the club is my issue.

manc_andy said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

Danny is that you?

I know not all city fans are skint, but do you honestly believe that the more affluient city fans are saying, " i wish the club had padded seats and my pint at half time was in a glass? yeah, i'd pay a grand for that" The cost is not the issue here, forcing fans to move or pay significantly more is my issue. Not being consulted is my issue. Not getting any clear information from the club is my issue.

it was me that put the exact question to him at the ff.

it was me that put the exact question to him at the ff.[/quote]

Then we are both on the same page. It make me sick to think that they can treat fans in this way.

It feels like to them, we are all just Sheep being branded into neat little 'fan types' and then being hearded into the coprrect pen at the stadium.

manc_andy said:

Then we are both on the same page. It make me sick to think that they can treat fans in this way.

It feels like to them, we are all just Sheep being branded into neat little 'fan types' and then being hearded into the coprrect pen at the stadium.[/quote]

yer im in 110, i can see from both sides, the disgruntled have to look at the club cannot appease everyone, other points made were,

.Night matches, we will look a laughing stock down that end.
.Club will look like fools if it doesnt come off.
.Hastly done by the club.

Danny cant win, and is taking the flack his superiors should be.

Ticket For Schalke said:
manc_andy said:

It feels like to them, we are all just Sheep being branded into neat little 'fan types' and then being hearded into the coprrect pen at the stadium.

yer im in 110, i can see from both sides, the disgruntled have to look at the club cannot appease everyone, other points made were,

.Night matches, we will look a laughing stock down that end.
.Club will look like fools if it doesnt come off.
.Hastly done by the club.

Danny cant win, and is taking the flack his superiors should be.[/quote]

Wilst i agree the club cannot appease everyone, there is ways and means of keeping the disruption to a minimum and this was not done. The order they are moving the seats for a start - if they got interest from people wanting to move to the new Family first they would know if they could fill it, and the North Stand would know where they can move to (not just the dregs of whats left)

And lets be honest about this Danny Wilson is not doing this out of the goodness of his heart, he is the Head of Supported Experience and should have some accountability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.