Blue Moon Podcast Interviews Danny Wilson

I would have thought that refusing to address a single point raised and instead relying on personal insults/criticism was the first sign of 'defeat'.

Or perhaps being interested in the concept of 'defeat' on an internet forum is in itself a worrying sign.

I'll let you stew on that one and try not to reply to you again. Given that yoor total contribution to this is a load of personal stuff and not a single response to any of the matters raised or questions put to you, it's pretty pointless.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
I would have thought that refusing to address a single point raised and instead relying on personal insults/criticism was the first sign of 'defeat'.

Or perhaps being interested in the concept of 'defeat' on an internet forum is in itself a worrying sign.

I'll let you stew on that one and try not to reply to you again. Given that yoor total contribution to this is a load of personal stuff and not a single response to any of the matters raised or questions put to you, it's pretty pointless.
More patronising proving once again you are just a nasty twat.

I'm beginning to think your constant negativity means there might be a rag among us. I know I'm not one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.