Blue Shirt, Blue Shorts, White Socks?

Cdw1nHkWEAACtqQ.jpg

If we got something like that then we ain't playing in a city kit in my opinion badge or no badge would be awful God I hate nike

It would look nothing like a City kit if it ends up like that.

I agree. Its an abomination. How do the finances work for Nike? ie, would any sort of domestic boycott of shirt purchases be of a detrimental effect?

Cheers for doing this mate, really hope we don't end up with that. It just doesn't look like a City kit at all. It might not look as bad if the sleeves are just a lightly darker version of "City blue", like the two shades in the shield of the new badge. But navy sleeves just looks too big a contrast for me.

Of course the sky blue shorts and white socks are just a disaster, there's nothing can be done to save them.

Cheers for doing this mate, really hope we don't end up with that. It just doesn't look like a City kit at all. It might not look as bad if the sleeves are just a lightly darker version of "City blue", like the two shades in the shield of the new badge. But navy sleeves just looks too big a contrast for me.

Of course the sky blue shorts and white socks are just a disaster, there's nothing can be done to save them.

Yeah there is mate......make the shorts white and the socks blue!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.