Blue Tuesday: Ask the Goat and he may answer...

After being infamous for scoring goals with all parts of his body I only have one question. Has he ever scored with his cock?

No worries Emily, only messing!

There are some p155 poor attmepts at chants posted on here sometimes and it just made me laugh :-)

I do have a question for Sir Shaun though: Has he ever owned/fed/been given an actual Goat, or had one named in his honour?

Also - what would he recommend as a nutritious form of sustinence for such an animal?

emilymcfc said:
Hello blue ladies and gentlemen!

I know that it's only Thursday, but I thought I would let you to know that on BBC Radio Manchester's Blue Tuesday this week, September 29th, we have Shaun Goater and the man who wrote his autobiography, David Clayton. If you have a question to put to the Goat, get in touch and we will pick a couple of the best to put to him! Cheers =)

Surely it's not an autobiography if someone else has wrote it for him ;)

I would like to say that Sir The Goat is my favourite City player ever. I grew up when you were banging in the goals and I would like to remind you that even though we can spend £200m pound on a team full of stars and, will no doubt enjoy impending success, I will never forget what you did for OUR team.
For three successive seasons, I had your name and number on the back of my shirt and still to this day I wear the latest one. I even have an inflatable goat which regularly attends F.A cup games: usually only up to Round 5 though!
So Shaun, I would like to ask you the following questions:
Why do you think that the fans found you so idolatrous?
Which did you prefer; Gillingham or the last derby at Maine Road?
Do you own a goat?
Would you consider getting a seasoncard in block 120?

bluejase said:
After being infamous for scoring goals with all parts of his body I only have one question. Has he ever scored with his cock?

PMSL I often wondered that! Wasn't it Coventry in the cup that he scored of his arse?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.