Bluemoan

Re: Bluemong/moan

uncle charlie wilson said:
After just 10 minutes browsing this forum for the first time since yesterday's game I've read;

Kompany's a twat.

Balotelli is a ****.

Silva's a myth.

And even - 'Gary Neville was right'.

So in that vein, the rags were right. Their description of this forum is pretty accurate, this forum is an absolute embarrassment. Those of us who have reasonable cognitive abilities have to regularly suffer the large collection of excessively fickle fuckwitts who make an otherwise brilliant forum, occasionally insufferable.

I think I speak for many when I say this - Log off, have a wank or shag your mum/sister (whatever floats your boat), and give the forum a wide berth until you've spouted your first pube.

Please?

On another note entirely, I hope those clueless enough to consider Barry useless will have learned to appreciate what he brings to our side after Yaya's completely ineffective performance while playing in his role beside De Jong. And as such, I hope those people will recognise his contribution to our previous successful season - he deserves it.

Anyway, here's to the coming season and the end of entirely pointless friendlies. Cheer up, muppets.

Perspective.

Look it up in a dictionary if need be.

Arrogance.

If you don't like it fuck off. We don't need some new kid giving lectures like he owns the place.

Bluemoon115 said:
It's known as venting your frustration.

Much healthier than bottling everything up, and much much better than deluding yourself all is well and good.

And if you think this forum is such an embarrassment, why do you post here?

A serious post from me. (shock horror)

Bluemoon's next new mod. 100%

It was only a friendly ...

The season starts next Monday ....

We will be at FA Wembley final again thats what we need to believe .... not that city are shit and have shit players .... we are title contenders

glen quagmire said:
I refuse to believe that anyone would post "gary neville was right". Eueerrrrrgh I got the lurgy just typing that, so without quotes, you are just another moaner.

Someone said it in direct reference to the Chuckle Brother publicly castigating Balotelli on Sky and having the front to call him an' embarrassment' to our club. I heard him say that when I got in last night after watching the game back on Sky+, I laughed due to the fucking nerve of the ****, but it angered me.

When I logged on I expected to see a wave of condemnation for the rodent faced ****. Instead, I log in and on the 3rd or 4th page of the Balotelli thread one absolute degenerate stated that he agreed with him.

It was the straw that broke the camel's back after what else I had just previously read, hence this thread.

glen quagmire said:
Bluemoon115 said:
It's known as venting your frustration.

Much healthier than bottling everything up, and much much better than deluding yourself all is well and good.

And if you think this forum is such an embarrassment, why do you post here?

A serious post from me. (shock horror)

Bluemoon's next new mod. 100%
would you be a parody mod?

Bluemong/moan

After just 10 minutes browsing this forum for the first time since yesterday's game I've read;

Kompany's a twat.

Balotelli is a ****.

Silva's a myth.

And even - 'Gary Neville was right'.

So in that vein, the rags were right. Their description of this forum is pretty accurate, this forum is an absolute embarrassment. Those of us who have reasonable cognitive abilities have to regularly suffer the large collection of excessively fickle fuckwitts who make an otherwise brilliant forum, occasionally insufferable.

I think I speak for many when I say this - Log off, have a wank or shag your mum/sister (whatever floats your boat), and give the forum a wide berth until you've spouted your first pube.

Please?

On another note entirely, I hope those clueless enough to consider Barry useless will have learned to appreciate what he brings to our side after Yaya's completely ineffective performance while playing in his role beside De Jong. And as such, I hope those people will recognise his contribution to our previous successful season - he deserves it.

Anyway, here's to the coming season and the end of entirely pointless friendlies. Cheer up, muppets.

Perspective.

Worst. Thread. Ever.

Been a member for...1 month? And already complaining about the site? You know where bluewatch or mancityfans are...

Love it when we get gobshite newbies on the board dishing out their own personal lectures to fellow forum users...reminds me of my own early delusional arrogance on Bluemoon....!

Didsbury Dave said:
Arrogance.

If you don't like it fuck off. We don't need some new kid giving lectures like he owns the place.

People are entitled to an opinion whether they've been here 5 minutes or 5 years

Ok, right... the loss was humiliating. We looked all wrong and barely held the ball. We need to attack attack attack. Obvious to me.

Either way, yesterday was a huge wake-up call.

On bright side, Balotelli didn't get any cards.

glen quagmire said:
I refuse to believe that anyone would post "gary neville was right". Eueerrrrrgh I got the lurgy just typing that, so without quotes, you are just another moaner.

Someone said it in direct reference to the Chuckle Brother publicly castigating Balotelli on Sky and having the front to call him an' embarrassment' to our club. I heard him say that when I got in last night after watching the game back on Sky+, I laughed due to the fucking nerve of the ****, but it angered me.

When I logged on I expected to see a wave of condemnation for the rodent faced ****. Instead, I log in and on the 3rd or 4th page of the Balotelli thread one absolute degenerate stated that he agreed with him.

It was the straw that broke the camel's back after what else I had just previously read, hence this thread.

I've just re-read pages 1-9, i haven't found the post anywhere. I shall not be reading through all the 30 odd pages again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.