Bluemoan

Re: Bluemong/moan

Didsbury Dave said:
uncle charlie wilson said:
After just 10 minutes browsing this forum for the first time since yesterday's game I've read;

Kompany's a twat.

Balotelli is a ****.

Silva's a myth.

And even - 'Gary Neville was right'.

So in that vein, the rags were right. Their description of this forum is pretty accurate, this forum is an absolute embarrassment. Those of us who have reasonable cognitive abilities have to regularly suffer the large collection of excessively fickle fuckwitts who make an otherwise brilliant forum, occasionally insufferable.

I think I speak for many when I say this - Log off, have a wank or shag your mum/sister (whatever floats your boat), and give the forum a wide berth until you've spouted your first pube.

Please?

On another note entirely, I hope those clueless enough to consider Barry useless will have learned to appreciate what he brings to our side after Yaya's completely ineffective performance while playing in his role beside De Jong. And as such, I hope those people will recognise his contribution to our previous successful season - he deserves it.

Anyway, here's to the coming season and the end of entirely pointless friendlies. Cheer up, muppets.

Perspective.

Look it up in a dictionary if need be.

Arrogance.

If you don't like it fuck off. We don't need some new kid giving lectures like he owns the place.
Out of order that Dave. The length of time someone's been on here has nothing to do with it. Anyway, we all know you own the place and no one will take that from you.

blueinsa said:
For a supposed intelligent man, you're synonymous with other unfavourable traits, so I would have thought you'd recognise the irony of your post.

Tedious bore.

Your mate is here too now I see, doesn't surprise me that you two are defending everyone's right to be a spitting moaner, suits your embittered agendas.

Ahhh....you have been here before.

Go on, tell us your previous username/s

Has it ever occurred to you that I could have been a viewer before I was a member?

I used to post on the M.E.N articles, and I used to view Bluemoon. Now I'm a poster, so as DD would so eloquently say; 'if you don't like it, fuck off'.

Thats the nature of a forum an exchange of views on a subject all parties are mutually interested in.

I dont agree with Didsbury Daves stance on Mancini or the others critical of his tenure but his view is neither more or less valid than mine someone supportive of his methods.

Everyone has a right to post even those who agree with Rat boy (Just)

have to agree with the op

this forum used to be good with some funny and intelligent posters

now it's inhabited largely by kids , drama queens , attention seekers , people who know nothing about football and cretins

pity

Didsbury Dave said:
After just 10 minutes browsing this forum for the first time since yesterday's game I've read;

Kompany's a twat.

Balotelli is a ****.

Silva's a myth.

And even - 'Gary Neville was right'.

So in that vein, the rags were right. Their description of this forum is pretty accurate, this forum is an absolute embarrassment. Those of us who have reasonable cognitive abilities have to regularly suffer the large collection of excessively fickle fuckwitts who make an otherwise brilliant forum, occasionally insufferable.

I think I speak for many when I say this - Log off, have a wank or shag your mum/sister (whatever floats your boat), and give the forum a wide berth until you've spouted your first pube.

Please?

On another note entirely, I hope those clueless enough to consider Barry useless will have learned to appreciate what he brings to our side after Yaya's completely ineffective performance while playing in his role beside De Jong. And as such, I hope those people will recognise his contribution to our previous successful season - he deserves it.

Anyway, here's to the coming season and the end of entirely pointless friendlies. Cheer up, muppets.

Perspective.

Arrogance.

If you don't like it fuck off. We don't need some new kid giving lectures like he owns the place.

For a supposed intelligent man, you're synonymous with other unfavourable traits, so I would have thought you'd recognise the irony of your post.

Tedious bore.

Your mate is here too now I see, doesn't surprise me that you two are defending everyone's right to be a spitting moaner, suits your embittered agendas.

i have my
popcorn.jpg

alib said:

now it's inhabited largely by kids , drama queens , attention seekers , people who know nothing about football and cretins

pity

you missed out boring fuckers.

this thread just illustrates the current bluemoon position perfectly.

what's happened to the light-hearted, self depreciating, sarcastic wit that used to typify the masses in/on here?

I'm hardly an elder statesman but I really have not laughed at anything in here for ages - what the f*ck is up with everyone?

bit of bloody silverware and it's getting just way too serious.

bring back photoshop hughsey, the bluemoon prozzer, fish puns and general transfer giddiness - as well as gratuitous pics!

ffs

r.soleofsalford said:
alib said:

pity

you missed out boring fuckers.

Here's a thought. If you don't like the forum - don't read it. Find one you do like.

Easier still is to ignore the things you don't like and stick to reading and interacting with those who you share common interests with. There's a million ways to skin this cat so everyone's happy. Which is why threads like this one - started solely to attack the point of view of other posters in a very abusive and ignorant way inevitably leads to a thread of abuse and insults flying from all directions...

york away to this! said:
this thread just illustrates the current bluemoon position perfectly.

what's happened to the light-hearted, self depreciating, sarcastic wit that used to typify the masses in/on here?I'm hardly an elder statesman but I really have not laughed at anything in here for ages - what the f*ck is up with everyone?

bit of bloody silverware and it's getting just way too serious.

bring back photoshop hughsey, the bluemoon prozzer, fish puns and general transfer giddiness - as well as gratuitous pics!

ffs

Think like me they paid the best part of £200, then over 8 hours of traveling in in one day to watch the shower of shite that was laid on for us.

After all the abuse the stay aways got, i dont blame them. We didnt even watch a contest if your honest.

People have a right to be pissed of and angry after that, whats the view of the op, im not allowed to vent off on a City forum.

Its not wit, humor, or even that intelligent. Its more Naive, immature and stupid.

The whole post calling maoning at people for moaning. Serious, if that isnt an arrogant thing to do im not sure what is. I can moan and have a valid point, but everyone else has a defect ?

Yeah jog on nob head.

Ugh, not this shit again.... :)

Yesterday was reminiscent of our worse performances from last season - that horrible lack of tempo and movement. That said, hopefully it's just pre-season sluggishness.

With regard to 'Bluemoan' - I agree that, in the wake of a defeat, this place is awash with some serious kneejerk nonsense. People say 'but it's a forum', but it should be a forum with standards and not somewhere for idiots to vent their frustrations.

The argument 'well then go elsewhere' doesn't really stand up either - The majority here have been sensible and remain optimistic for the new season, and we're perfectly entitled to lament a load of threads calling for Silva or Kompany's head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.