Bluemoon Angling Thread

Went to visit two lakes tonight with the perch gear using the ever-reliable salmo slider jerk bait. I caught this chub at the second one. Didn’t even know there were any there.View attachment 111171
1711104773497.png
If anyone's interested, this is the Salmo Slider. You don't retrieve as nornal, you impart jerky motion through flicks of the rod tip. Small ones are great for perch (and this chub) and big ones great for pike. Make sure you use heavy line because they hurt to lose at that price.

Have any of you anglers seen The Fish Doorbell, I can’t post a link to the website, there is a camera at the bottom of a river in Holland, when you see the fish you press a bell and it alerts a guy to open a gate to let them through.

View attachment 111227
If anyone's interested, this is the Salmo Slider. You don't retrieve as nornal, you impart jerky motion through flicks of the rod tip. Small ones are great for perch (and this chub) and big ones great for pike. Make sure you use heavy line because they hurt to lose at that price.
I am no angler but that looks like a fake fish to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.