Bluemoon Angling Thread

Started a wormery up with 1kg of deadrobeanas in 4inches of peat moss in a crate. I'll riddle them out and put them in fresh moss in a month and the eggs in this one will produce the same again. Chopped worm all winter.

My attempts at this have been a disaster. Let us know how it goes.

River Severn yesterday. Arrived about 10 and met a chap in the car park who had been staying the night in a camper van but hadn't started fishing because he'd been told by a couple of other anglers that the barbel can't be caught in the day. It's not the fact that some anglers spout such bollocks but that people continue to believe it.

Anyway, while I tickled away at the small fish, my mate had three barbel all over 8lbs and the biggest 9lbs 6ozs. Packed in at dusk because it went dead.

Off to Llyn Clywedog tomorrow for probably the last time there out in a boat for this year.
Last time was like the perfect storm, hoping for calmer weather tomorrow.
Reports suggesting dries are the way to go using Buzzers and Daddies, surprising, I would have thought wets or lures by now. First season there, happy to listen to the more experienced anglers who frequent the place.

Watched sundays bob and paul tonight pre-match. What a brilliant show that is. Fuck all happens really but it still manages to be compelling viewing. Bobs mad chair had me laughing, as did his look to camera when paul announced he was taking his guitar to the river. "There might not be time for that paul" brilliant telly. I really should start fishing again this makes me realise how wonderful being on the bank is. Ive enjoyed reading this thread even though ive not fished for a few years.

Off to Llyn Clywedog tomorrow for probably the last time there out in a boat for this year.
Last time was like the perfect storm, hoping for calmer weather tomorrow.
Reports suggesting dries are the way to go using Buzzers and Daddies, surprising, I would have thought wets or lures by now. First season there, happy to listen to the more experienced anglers who frequent the place.

Do they supply motors for the boats nowadays mate?
I used to fish there donkeys years ago, got tickets from a caf that did a great brekkie in those days.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.