Bluemoon Angling Thread

I’m afraid I did. I caught this one and a good pike on the Norfolk Broads where I’m on holiday. Hell of a tale to tell too but I’ve only just got in. Having another crack at dawn after checking out of the cottage!

Brilliant, well done. I have a feeling that now you've cracked it, you'll get one on your own patch.

Looking forward to hearing about your exploits on holiday. Never been to that part of the world but always fancied it.

for salmon or all species?
it was one of the most beautiful rivers I have ever seen when we stayed in Hay a couple of years go.
Salmon have declined dramatically.
I don't know what the disgraceful phosphate levels will do to the coarse fishing, but a couple of mates say fishing is poor this season.
Lucky you weren't on at Hay during the festival mate, when I saw reports of raw sewage being pumped into the river!

Salmon have declined dramatically.
I don't know what the disgraceful phosphate levels will do to the coarse fishing, but a couple of mates say fishing is poor this season.
Lucky you weren't on at Hay during the festival mate, when I saw reports of raw sewage being pumped into the river!
I take it you did the right thing and phoned the Environment Agency mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.