Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipses 2011 Day 1

welcometomanchester said:
niall_mcfc said:
You had 4p on a 7/1 which is 28p plus your 4p = 32p. then 32p on 7/2 which is £1.44 plus your 32 which is £1.76 and then 4p on 7/2 which is 18p. Put it altogether and its £1.94

so for arguments shake if i had stuck a quid a line how much would i have won? :( cheers for clearing it up guys. looking forward to a few lucky15s tomorrow!
Multiply it by 25. Just short of fifty quid

Not a bad day for me, Had a 25p e/w Lucky 31 at Betfred - £15.50

1.30 - Al Ferof - 10/1
2.05 - Captain Chris - 8/1
2.40 - Caroles Legacy - 14/1 - Placed
3.20 - Hurricane Fly - 7/2
4.00 - L'Ami - Lost

I work it out at about £235,does anyone know if i will get any extra bonuses from Betfred?

Quevega was sensational just then. It's brilliant to watch a race when the jockey doesn't move an inch!

Gutted I missed todays tipping, I'll try to make up for it tomorrow.

Didnt catch the race itself, did Quevega lead at the last - PaddyPower were doing 6/4 on him to lead at the last and win

Thank you graham lee. ABout time i had a winner. Turning in i thought i had the f/c up with Tharawaat but he weakened would have been a nice £300 but have to settle for my money back so even for the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.