Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipses 2011 Day 1

Not a bad day for me 3 winners saved the day Ruby was on fire 3 winners out of 4 rides today is some going head and shoulders the best jockey can get the best out of every horse he is on. I would say McCoy is looking at Ruby and saying you jammey bastard having all those horses to choose from.

I put on €25 today and will get back close to €70 tomorrow so happy with that for day 1 as over the last few years I normally do shit. The Irish horses today worked out big time for me.

3 winners 2 seconds and a 3rd so not a bad start to my new system lol

Tomorrow will be lot harder though some tough old races to pick from.

I've had a storming day a good few hundred up most of it off divers win. If Maljimar had won I'd have had another £2k, but cant complain.

Well it isnt a complicated system by any means but rather than using out and out form as I normally do, I got the racing post and used Attheraces site online and used the trend spotter to knock out horses that couldnt win due to the stats.

ie no 11 year old horse has won this race for 40 years, horses rated between 135 and 142 have won 9 out of the last 10 runnings, have to have finished 1st or 2nd in the last run.

The more ticks by a horse is the one I backed.

The only exception was Maljimar as I felt the system didnt take into account the huge weight concession but I backed Sizing Australia in another bet just incase and the trend spotter was better wasnt it.

I will be giving it another go tomorrow anyways lol made a profit of about £40

I was having a shocker, but my £5 E/W treble saved me.

Spirit Son - 5/1 2nd
Carole's Legacy - 9/1 2nd
Oscar Whisky - 7/1 2nd

Total Profit - £90.55

Plus i had £5 E/W at 7's and £10 E/W at 10's on Oscar Whisky, which was my last bet of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.