Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipses 2011 Day 1

foley87 said:
leighton said:
This could well be the biggest tipser competition of all time even some old faces have returned. All I need now is Clapclapclap and Brisblu to pop back up with there picks. I wont put my super selections up until tomorrow but I will be on Hurricane Fly and Zaidpour for defo.

Hurrican Fly or Cue Card for my 50 free bet?

For a 50 free bet I wouldnt go near either race in all fairness a number of horses could win each race tomorrow. I would go for Quevega tomorrow with Ruby and Wille Mullins or something in the second race were the field is a little smaller.

1:30 - Cue Card
2:05 - Realt Dubh
2:40 - Blazing Bailey
3:20 - Hurricane Fly
4:00 - A New Story

leighton said:
foley87 said:
Hurrican Fly or Cue Card for my 50 free bet?

For a 50 free bet I wouldnt go near either race in all fairness a number of horses could win each race tomorrow. I would go for Quevega tomorrow with Ruby and Wille Mullins or something in the second race were the field is a little smaller.
Agree, Leighton, Quevega to get you some money. As near to a sure thing as you can get at this year's festival.
You don't get the stake back on free bets, also.

Hi Leighton , hope your ok bud

130) Sprinter Sacre
205) Realt Dubh
240) Sunnyhill Boy
320) Menorah
400) Majimar

Good Luck All

MCFC OK

here we go, good luck to all

1.30 - cue card
2.05 - finians rainbow
2.40 - sunnyhillboy
3.20 - hurricane fly
4.00 - gullible gordon

LongsightM13 said:
leighton said:
Agree, Leighton, Quevega to get you some money. As near to a sure thing as you can get at this year's festival.
You don't get the stake back on free bets, also.

With a £50 free bet my advice would be cover yourself with a number of singles doubles and trebles (& maybe even a quad), as if you stick it all in one basket.... at least the other way you can still get a return even if your main fancy is brought down at the first (which happens to me all too often), and if you happen to get lucky in all ytour races then you will be quids in, check the T&C's of the bet mate.

As others have said with a free bet you wont get your stake back meaning if you back something that is odds on then you lose out. I'd suggest splitting it up and putting on lucky 15s, doubles, trebles and accys.

Thanks for doing this again Leighton.Here are my winners

1:30 Cue Card
2:05 Realt Dubh
2:40 Great Endeavour
3:20 Peddlers Cross
4:00 Garde Champetre

Once again cheers mate.

Only a few hours to the 1st race. Watching the morning line now and cant wait. Off to the bookies after its finished and hopefully back a few winners but if i can get my money back i will be very happy because these 4 days are the best of the year by a mile.<br /><br />-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 am --<br /><br />Just a few offers ive seen, i will be going to Betfred so the offers they are offereing are

Best odds guaranteed
1/4 odds every race
If Cue Card wins they will refund all losing single bets
Paying 5 places in the 2.40
Bonuses on lucky 15/31/63

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.