Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipses 2011 Day 1

law74 said:
niall_mcfc said:
Only a few hours to the 1st race. Watching the morning line now and cant wait. Off to the bookies after its finished and hopefully back a few winners but if i can get my money back i will be very happy because these 4 days are the best of the year by a mile.

-- Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:40 am --

Just a few offers ive seen, i will be going to Betfred so the offers they are offereing are

Best odds guaranteed
1/4 odds every race
If Cue Card wins they will refund all losing single bets
Paying 5 places in the 2.40
Bonuses on lucky 15/31/63

Rag (if you lose, great news if you win :-)

Ha im being lazy because its only down the road. If i dont win then i will be off to tote tomorrow.

1:30 Cue Card

2:05 Finians Rainbow

2:40 Wolf Moon

3:20 Peddlers Cross

4:00 Malijimar

Just done a 50p E/W bet on this, the bookies are very worried about the potential pay out, they have just emptied the tea and coffee machine for change!

This is looking like being the biggest champion tipser of all time. So if there is any fuck up with the scores let me know.

As for my selections keeping it the Irish feel on day 1.
1.30 Zaidpour
2.05 Realt Dubh
2.40 Caroles Legacy
3.20 Hurricane Fly
4.00 Sizing Australia

My bets Hurricane Fly a €5 win matched bet. Also the rest in a lucky 15. Also done a placepot and quadpot for the day.

Also Quevega in a free bet online aswell.
Best of luck to all today and hopefully there is a few winners.

1:30 Cue Card (Zaidpour
2:05 Medermit (small e/w on Stagecoach Pearl)
2:40 Wolfmoon (small e/w on rainbow hunter)
3:20 Mille Chief
4:00 Garde Champetre

leighton said:
This is looking like being the biggest champion tipser of all time. So if there is any fuck up with the scores let me know.

No, I will ask an independant adjudicator like Ntini77 to check for me, as after all he has got the cricket almost spot on :-)
Only jesting L, great work and I look forward to picking up my prize.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.