Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipster table Day 2 selections.

niall_mcfc said:
Well i put the wrong horse down in the tipster but still backed it. If Oscars hadnt stumbled then he would have run 2nd at least. Will be following that horse next year but i think First Lieutenant will win the RSA next year. Be interesting to see what price he is for it.

Ditto, both ran fantastic. Managed to lay my stake off in-running on Oscars.

Bostons, Magnanimity or Aiteen Thirtythree next. Not sure which I prefer most.

bluealf said:
niall_mcfc said:
Well i put the wrong horse down in the tipster but still backed it. If Oscars hadnt stumbled then he would have run 2nd at least. Will be following that horse next year but i think First Lieutenant will win the RSA next year. Be interesting to see what price he is for it.

2nd ?

There wasnt a fag paper between them to fit another horse into the photo for 1st lol

The race would have been different if Oscars Well was still there at the finish. I think he would have won or just been done on the line. Still backed the winner so im happy<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:37 pm --<br /><br />IF you go off form for the RSA then Time for Rupert should win easy. His first race over fences he won by 8l. Hells bay ran 2nd hes won since beating medermit, reve de sivola ran 3rd yesterday, divers won yesterday, quantitativeeasing ran 2nd, vino greigo ran 4th. then next race he beat chicago grey who won the 1st and in 3rd was quinz who won the racing post chase. Imo if he jumps well and gets beat then it will be the biggest shock of the festival.

The Stats say he cant win to long a break since last run but the horse dosnt know that lol.

So I backed Wayward Prince

Time For Rupert was never even in the race.

Clear now after his issue in January that he just wasnt ready for this race.

Really pisses me off when trainers leave horses in a race they were nowhere near ready for. And yes, the trainer would have known.

Masterminded next but I wouldn't rule out Golden Siver (£10 saver).

I just think if Masterminded is anywhere near his best in a truly run race, he'll sluce up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.