Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipster table Day 2 selections.

I am staying Irish today and Ruby to have another great day aswell.
1.30 Chicago Grey
2.05 So Young
2.40 Mikael D'Haguenet
3.20 Big Zeb
4.00 Call The Police

My bets 1.30 , 2.05 , 2.40 and 4.00 in a lucky 15. Big Zeb in a €5 free bet.

Also online I done a single bet 3.20 Sizing Europe loves Cheltenham has a chance.
4.40 Plan A in a single bet.
Golden Silver , Carlito Brigante and Tusa Eira in a each way treble.

Best of luck to all.

These are all of my bets iv put on. Hoping for a couple of winners atleast!

1.30 - Alfa Beat
2.05 - So young + Minella class
2.40 - Wayward Prince
3.20 - Big Zeb
4.00 - Call The Police
4.40 - Titan De Sarti
5.15 - Ericht

1. Beshabar
2. So Young
3. Master Of The hall
4. Golden Silver
5. For Non Stop

Alrite Leighton

12 Points

130 Chicago Grey
205 Oscar Well
240 Wayward Prince
320 Sizing Europe
400 Lighting Strike

Good luck boys and girls

MCFC OK

Niall2407 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Chill out Niall, still three days to go, so plenty of time yet.
And don't be giving King Leighton any grief either, he's doing this for nothing off his own back.

I am chilled mate, just don't like being accused of cheating when I had put my tips down for day 1. I was only checking to see what points I would start on and people accuse me of expecting everything to go my way.

Yeah fair play to him for setting this up, tracking the results and updating points. It's a lot of effort on his behalf and I'm not giving him any trouble. Just a bit of fun at the end of the day

I never accused you of cheating you just didnt post them on this site shame really but as I said before it wouldnt be fair on the people who put there selections on this site. And the student dig was a joke kid.

Nijinskys I did registor your points but put Redcard down twice instead of yourself you got a grand total of 0 but it is sorted now.

17 pts bloody 2 winners not in my league selections typical lol

1 Alfa Beat
2 Rock on Ruby
3 Wayward Prince
4 Mater Minded (hard call and covered Big Zeb in another bet)
5 Ballyhaunis

Other selections Plan A, Raise the Beat

E/W bets Sona Sasta, Kayef and Divine Rhapsody with Rock on Ruby

Also as somebody stated G Elliot has 4 horses out 3 of which are fav or 2nd fav with a 20-1 shot in the coral cup so slammed them in an e/w lucky 15 he hasnt had a winner at cheltenham though lol.

Selections 1,3,5 with Big Zeb in a lucky 15

Time for Rupert and Master Minded £5 double

I thought I wasnt going to bet as much today but there you go lol

Good luck everybody<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:48 pm --<br /><br />
Niall2407 said:
leighton said:
These students they expect everything to be given to them. Its the real world and at times its a woman and this is 1 of those times.

1, I had already put my tips down before the 1st race even started but just on a different website. I posted a link so that everyone could see that I wasn't lying so it is nothing like the scenario you are suggesting. Saying I waited till the results came in which obviously didn't when I have proof, you tool

2) when the fuck did I ask for everything to be given to me? I just asked a question and accepted your answer. Just because I did better than you and I'm a student haha

They where just pulling your plonker man lol

He's a hard task master Leighton though I would have given you the points lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.