Bluemoon Cheltenham Champion Tipster table Day 2 selections.

When I seen who tipped it on the morning line before the start of the race I was worried John Mc whenever he tips something and I am on it it comes nowhere. Just looking at the rest of the card the Irish could well go and win every race today.

well done to everyone on Chicago then, won it well - jockey did a fine job, i picked some target and it ran a very strange race, got midfield then dropped to the back and came back towards the end but never was in a place to challenge

I do not think the next 2 FAV's will will, reckon they just "Talking horses" and the winner will come from the next 3 in the betting.

Stillsy said:
on the ground alfa beat was the quickest out of the lot of them but the twat couldnt jump!

I thought that as well, bugger.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:15 pm --<br /><br />Thought I had that then, wish Ruby was on Rock on Ruby the git.

Well i put the wrong horse down in the tipster but still backed it. If Oscars hadnt stumbled then he would have run 2nd at least. Will be following that horse next year but i think First Lieutenant will win the RSA next year. Be interesting to see what price he is for it.

niall_mcfc said:
Well i put the wrong horse down in the tipster but still backed it. If Oscars hadnt stumbled then he would have run 2nd at least. Will be following that horse next year but i think First Lieutenant will win the RSA next year. Be interesting to see what price he is for it.

2nd ?

There wasnt a fag paper between them to fit another horse into the photo for 1st lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.