Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

gordon from gorton said:
Whats the latest you can join?

As I would like to see who is bought.

You can leave it as late as you want, but you might aswell make it then change it as and when transfers are made. You have unlimited free transfers untill 13th August.

Uber Blue said:
Did anyone have a problem with entering the code as it won't let me in? :[

I'm in ;]
I'm guessing you did the same as me; copied and pasted the code but when you did the original copy, you probably included the full stop at the end of the code.

Im in and i have 3 Rags including Shrek himself...and Michael Jackson! If you are playing fantasy football why not play to win?? Im in quite a few leagues and we take it very seriously...some of us play for loadsa money.

If you think you can go an entire fantasy footy season without including one Scum player then you have no chance against those of us that do.

Cech
Yaya
Vinny
Modric
Rooney
Nani
etc. etc.

i cant be beaten.

I must admit somedays it kills me to see the Rags and others get so many points....you have to play fantasy with ur head and not your heart otherwise there's no point. Sorry lads. CTID.

jimharri said:
Uber Blue said:
Did anyone have a problem with entering the code as it won't let me in? :[

I'm in ;]
I'm guessing you did the same as me; copied and pasted the code but when you did the original copy, you probably included the full stop at the end of the code.

Nothing happened after I'd joined but when I eventually looked (after about 10 minutes of fucking about) it had actually worked. Just got to find a place for Kun now ;]

2wd6d5u.jpg

Just need to Swap TEVEZ for AGUERO then put him in for Ebanks-Blake.

whothefisAlice said:
Im in and i have 3 Rags including Shrek himself...and Michael Jackson! If you are playing fantasy football why not play to win?? Im in quite a few leagues and we take it very seriously...some of us play for loadsa money.

If you think you can go an entire fantasy footy season without including one Scum player then you have no chance against those of us that do.

Cech
Yaya
Vinny
Modric
Rooney
Nani
etc. etc.

i cant be beaten.

I must admit somedays it kills me to see the Rags and others get so many points....you have to play fantasy with ur head and not your heart otherwise there's no point. Sorry lads. CTID.
I'll beat you without using a rag all year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.