Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

Mulling over whether to include Modric or Bale...I think if Modric goes to Chelsea he'll gain more points.

Put Nani in as well but it feels wrong, might have to change that...

Ben-MCFC said:
Mulling over whether to include Modric or Bale...I think if Modric goes to Chelsea he'll gain more points.

Same. Can't decide between Yaya and Silva aswell. Hmmm.

I would say yaya mate...since a) he scored more pts last year b) he puts more of his chances away than Silva c) Silva is just like Wilshere...just not a great fantasy player and d) Yaya is 1.5m cheaper and the money can be used elsewhere in what can only be deemed as a much harder game this year.

mids looking like Yaya Lennon Barton and Nani

loui_mcfc said:
Ben-MCFC said:

I thought about Yaya but I think he'll play more defensively this season since it looks like we're after an attacking midfielder this summer.

Might include Silva instead of Nani...N'Zogbia is a tempter at 7.5 but I think he'll struggle more at Villa where he won't be the main man.

Ben-MCFC said:
loui_mcfc said:
Ben-MCFC said:

I thought about Yaya but I think he'll play more defensively this season since it looks like we're after an attacking midfielder this summer.

Might include Silva instead of Nani...N'Zogbia is a tempter at 7.5 but I think he'll struggle more at Villa where he won't be the main man.

My thoughts exactly on N'Zogbia. I think i'm just gona wait untill we sign aguero then do some shuffling about to fit him in.

yea i can see Yaya playing his more natural deeper role this year...its all speculation really for a couple more weeks. There's not really much point bothering picking a team yet, because Aguero's not in there, and the likes of Nasri, Sneijder, Mata, Costa, etc. could still grace the premier league. Not only that, preseason gives only a glimpse into who will be in starting lineups.

I'm going to open a can of woop arse!<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:32 pm --<br /><br />I'm in two minds... I have Demba Ba and Asamoah Gyan, but one of them has to be on the bench? hmm..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.