Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

I'm definitely gonna edit my team and change it around but I think I'm gonna wait to see what other transfers happen before the 13th.

whothefisAlice said:
Im in and i have 3 Rags including Shrek himself...and Michael Jackson! If you are playing fantasy football why not play to win?? Im in quite a few leagues and we take it very seriously...some of us play for loadsa money.

If you think you can go an entire fantasy footy season without including one Scum player then you have no chance against those of us that do.

Cech
Yaya
Vinny
Modric
Rooney
Nani
etc. etc.

i cant be beaten.

I must admit somedays it kills me to see the Rags and others get so many points....you have to play fantasy with ur head and not your heart otherwise there's no point. Sorry lads. CTID.

Possibly when Ronaldo was around you have a point, but until last year i'd managed perfectly well without any Utd players.

I reckon i could do it quite easily this season too. With the exception of Rooney, the rest (Nani/Valencia/Young/Berbatov/Hernandez) are all candidates for rotation. Even Ferdinand/Smalling/Jones/Rafael are all candidates for rotation.

Plus with the pricing making this years selection more difficult, there's more value in the 'less attractive' teams players. Personally, from what you've posted there i wouldn't touch Cech or Modric and i'd spend 10mil on an AM guaranteed to play every game over Nani who had to be reassured of his future this summer.<br /><br />-- 29 Jul 2011, 00:47 --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
JamesMCFC said:
How much you reckon Aguero is gonna cost? Tevez is 12.5
Still not on the list of City players.

Still!?

Al Habsi

Hughes
Kompany
Salgado

Walcott
Larsson
Van der Vaart
Malouda

Zamora
Carroll (vc)
Balotelli (c)

subs: Given, Moses, Simpson, Wilkinson

Back for more. And will remain ragless-T.I.D. ! Perhaps someone could set up a ragless league for those who can't cheer R**ney on against Wolves and the like?

Just entered the league. Not set my team up properly yet though, just randomised it and will go through it before the season starts to sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.