Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

citygal1 said:
It wont let me join!!! keep pressing join league and it doesnt do anything. im at work tho il try my laptop when im home!

Chances are it did let you join, it just doesn't direct you to another window or refresh your browser, it just stays stagnant. Once you hit join league just go back to your team page and you should see the league you've joined on the right.

whothefisAlice said:
citygal1 said:
It wont let me join!!! keep pressing join league and it doesnt do anything. im at work tho il try my laptop when im home!

Chances are it did let you join, it just doesn't direct you to another window or refresh your browser, it just stays stagnant. Once you hit join league just go back to your team page and you should see the league you've joined on the right.

your right ive just checked. thank you

made a team of only current n ex city players, struggled cos its hard to have the current ones u want...

Etchy's MCFC All-Stars:
Given, Westwood
Kompany, Dunne, Distin, Corluka, Mears
Barton, D.Etuhu, Yaya, Ireland, Petrov
Aguero, Anelka, Sturridge

whothefisAlice said:
mcfc-mark said:
Aguero, Balo and Shrek as a front three? Fucking hell!

so only one of yaya, silva, hart or vinny? who u going for...with that up front i know u cant afford Silva.

took a gamble taking yaya out for balo but I've got a gut feeling it'll pay off. Silva's an incredible player but his stat's don't warrant his price on here, so I've gone with Hart over vinnie 'cause they'll be scoring the same defensive points anyway

mcfc-mark said:
whothefisAlice said:
mcfc-mark said:
Aguero, Balo and Shrek as a front three? Fucking hell!

so only one of yaya, silva, hart or vinny? who u going for...with that up front i know u cant afford Silva.

took a gamble taking yaya out for balo but I've got a gut feeling it'll pay off. Silva's an incredible player but his stat's don't warrant his price on here, so I've gone with Hart over vinnie 'cause they'll be scoring the same defensive points anyway

as of right now Kompany, Yaya and Balo. At 7m Hart is sure to be one of the top if not, the top keeper again, but I can spend the extra gk money elsewhere. 4.5 m for Al Habsi...5m for given. Might change Vinny for LEscott or Micah though because of their scoring abilities off corners.

I think Balotelli will be massive for us (and inevitably for u if you keep him), but I cant let Suarez rack up points without jumping on board. Sticking with Shrek Aguero and Suarez up front.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.