Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

I've submitted my team. Last time I entered the Blue Moon league I won, but it totally spoilt my season watching football, so I took the decision not to enter the last couple of seasons.

I've selected my team, I'm going to choose a captain and vice captain and then leave it. No team selection week by week and no transfers in and out unless one of my star men picks up a long term injury.

Entering my team... Wreckingham.

For any that aren't aware... named after the team of bruisers from 'There's Only One Jimmy Grimble'

Wreckingham by name - Wreckingham by nature!

GStar said:
Overpriced. Risky.

I think just about everyone is overpriced this year mate, and it looks a lot tougher this year. Should definitely be a lot more competitive.

I have reduced my rags from 3 to 2, and Aguero is now leading my line, and im expected a hat trick and 30pt haul first week from the lad! Top of the league from the first day and stay there all year....City and myself!!!!

Aguero Rooney Suarez in a 3 4 3. :O)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.