Bluemoon Fantasy Football League

Why is Savic not listed as a City player in the fantasy league?

I wasn't going to pick him anyways but Aguero was added today and Savic is still missing...is this an oversight or do they know he's not going to be in the Premier League squad?

hi i no im new but good luck every 1 on this for my team i have tried to add young players

joined as Cereblooz
Also
I have set up a league where the only limit is on the value of players. You cant have anyone over 6.5m which makes you think :) anyone is welcome 482550-131482

OK, i have two people so far. Forgot to mention it is a fantasy premier league. one good thing is that you can afford City defenders but that's about it which means we have to take an interest in the likes of QPR & Swansea.

not that you can have more than one team on the go ;)

I'm in but this will change a few times before August 13th:-
FPLTeam.png

But it's not fair - we're Manchester City so should be able to spend as much as we like!

Prestwich_Blue said:
FPLTeam.png

But it's not fair - we're Manchester City so should be able to spend as much as we like!

Why are the teams messed up?

Like where it says Hart SWA
Hughes AVL
Kelly SUN etc?

loui_mcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
FPLTeam.png

Hughes AVL
Kelly SUN etc?

It's the teams that they play against in the next match.

It wont let me join!!! keep pressing join league and it doesnt do anything. im at work tho il try my laptop when im home!

tyqmvko said:
loui_mcfc said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
FPLTeam.png

Hughes AVL
Kelly SUN etc?

It's the teams that they play against in the next match.

Genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.